****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Fantastic pass by messi.. one of the things that differentiate him from Cristiano.

At the Euro, does someone here knows how the 1st places vs 3rd places match-ups are attributed? Best 1st place team vs worst of the 4 3rd places team? and so on? I'd love to see France-Belgium :popcorn:

them pressing now showed how unprepared JK was

they were sitting back, suddenly Argies score and they press

thats bad gameplanning

yep, not surprising, don't expect any tatics to change , he is the worst at that.

only silver lining I see is that Rojo is so high, so maybe zardes can get free at some point

USA defending ok but they will tire if they cannot gain some moments of possession to ease the pressure.. and be too tired running after the ball consistently to counter-attack efficiently..

Yeah this is like watching Bama vs Penn St....don't be shocked when Bama goes in raw. Just a huge talent disparity

Mong ya hear sounds like Nolito signing with City for 3 yrs after Euros, at least according to someone who pretends to know something

Why doesn't us close on guys with the ball? I assume it's a speed issue...us looks like they are running in mud....

Back