• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Liking City kits next season, it's amazing how many Brits just love to bitch about EVERYTHING, never happy with Nike now Puma

All three are pretty cool

Think EPL is wide open next year
Could be, obviously Pep's announced last season and now they're talking he might extend

It's possible they give him a % ownership in CityGroup to have him stick around another couple years

Kimmich is likely in, rumors are Olmo which I don't buy. More credible rumor about Theo Hernandez and Guimares which would be stout

Could be, obviously Pep's announced last season and now they're talking he might extend

It's possible they give him a % ownership in CityGroup to have him stick around another couple years
As of right now, city is good but not impenetrable

In Copa today I am betting Colombia to advance, LARGE, and Uruguay to advance.
Might also play Colombia to win in regular time.
Colombia to win in regular time is -300 or worse at US books. What's the number on to advance?

Uruguay is good value considering Brazil couldn't put two wins together in groups but I simply can't fade them

Colombia to win in regular time is -300 or worse at US books. What's the number on to advance?

Uruguay is good value considering Brazil couldn't put two wins together in groups but I simply can't fade them
Yeah. The price is crazy. But they are in such good form.

Yeah. The price is crazy. But they are in such good form.
They are playing here. Be shocked if there are many people there who didn't get free tickets. Earlier in the week it was possible Brazil/USA and they were staffing up big time. Now it's Colombia and Panama and other than expecting several cards I don't know how to cap that match. It will likely be dirty both ways, I want no piece of Panama for sure. Doubt we see many beautiful chances in the match. Likely will get mucked up any time someone actually tries to make a run.

They are playing here. Be shocked if there are many people there who didn't get free tickets. Earlier in the week it was possible Brazil/USA and they were staffing up big time. Now it's Colombia and Panama and other than expecting several cards I don't know how to cap that match. It will likely be dirty both ways, I want no piece of Panama for sure. Doubt we see many beautiful chances in the match. Likely will get mucked up any time someone actually tries to make a run.
Yes. I will be on over 4.5 cards. Wouldn’t be shocked to see a red either

Reactions: KJ
Back