****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Ronaldo should never take free kicks from that side. It would defy physics for him to score from there

It just doesn't make sense...Germany won its group, so it gets a harder path to the final than Switzerland, which finished in second?

It just doesn't make sense...Germany won its group, so it gets a harder path to the final than Switzerland, which finished in second?
Belgium and France really screwed up that bracket by not winning their groups. I mean Swiss are playing group winners, it's just that England have played like ass. Romania and Austria winning groups really caused all of it. Simply by the numbers the bracket made sense when they released it which was before the draw. Germans got really unlucky to have Spain drawn into group B

The play by play guy is Ian Darke. I didn‘t realize Landon was the other guy I didn’t know that was his voice. His insight is awesome!

Gus is strictly meant for high action sports like college basketball. He gets too much time on his hands with football and football
You‘d think with more action there‘d be less perceived need to drum up entertainment by acting all excited?? Add some analysis and let us enjoy the action with our own eyes without being subjected to screaming and annoying voice changes

You‘d think with more action there‘d be less perceived need to drum up entertainment by acting all excited?? Add some analysis and let us enjoy the action with our own eyes without being subjected to screaming and annoying voice changes
He's had some of the greatest calls in NCAAB history though, gotta give him that in a sport that's desperately in need of it these days

He's had some of the greatest calls in NCAAB history though, gotta give him that in a sport that's desperately in need of it these days
I honestly just can’t stand him. I‘m terrible with commentator names but I think I like the guy who said the all-time turnaround title or so for the Virginia natty. Nantz maybe? I also like Bilas because he’s intelligent

Can't find an American book with a cards prop for the second match today. Frenchie doesn't necessarily throw them around but he threw 3 yellows and a straight red in Germany/Scotland and 5 yellows in England/Slovenia. So 6 and 5 card points would win whatever number they're throwing out there and with an Eastern Euro team like Turkey there's bound to be a couple fouls getting carded more than usual

Back