****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

It’s still not good enough. They had the lead against Panama and immediately collapsed. Berhalter made the wrong substitutes the wrong decisions. This game , ok - Uruguay is just better and I think we can all accept that. The Panama guy is 100% on berhalter after you take the lead against them
I seriously had been asleep, woke up and once the red card came out I went back to sleep and only woke up for the last 5 minutes. It was a black eye on US soccer, the Weah moment is up there with the worst of the worst since I've started watching which was well before I got into Euro footy

USA soccer will always suck.

Exactly this. I really like soccer too, love watching it and follow it closely enough…but we are AT LEAST at 12 years on this site alone taking about how the US is so close and they’ll “be there” soon. It’s just not going to happen. The US is close to a laughing stock world wide when it comes to soccer. It just is what it is. The athletes in the US simply play different sports, I don’t see how that ever changes.

And just to be clear I would love for the US to be much better on the world stage. As I said I like the game and would obviously want the US to do well and be successfully. Reality is, unfortunately, that just will never happen.

im not just saying this because we lost, this guy needs to be investigated

Added contextt to this - Christian apparently questioned why they weren’t standing in the center circle as every referee does after the game. Just another fuck up I guess.

Not aired, the referee didn’t know which side they were going prior to game. They forgot to bring the ball out for the 2H

I will say this guy is still a professional ref, and he reffed a World Cup game I believe. This is all quite strange

I assume those rankings are bullshit
I see alotta teams with WC experience

USA is 11?!

I would guess in reality more around 20 in power ranking

These rankings are weird for some teams so yes should not be taken too seriously. Belgium at 3rd is another weird one

Added contextt to this - Christian apparently questioned why they weren’t standing in the center circle as every referee does after the game. Just another fuck up I guess.

Not aired, the referee didn’t know which side they were going prior to game. They forgot to bring the ball out for the 2H

I will say this guy is still a professional ref, and he reffed a World Cup game I believe. This is all quite strange
This guy had no business refereeing in this tournament, I been around the game 60+ years and have never seen such a poor display of officiating. I'll post his recford for you. Cheers
01/07/24CCAUnited States0 - 1Uruguay
YC.png
x3
View events
27/06/24CCAPanama2 - 1United StatesFourth officialView events
22/06/24CCAEcuador1 - 2VenezuelaFourth officialView events
21/11/23CWCUruguay3 - 0Bolivia
YC.png
x2
View events
12/10/23CWCBrazil1 - 1Venezuela
YC.png
x4
View events
04/12/22FWCFrance3 - 1PolandFourth officialView events
02/12/22FWCSerbia2 - 3SwitzerlandFourth officialView events
29/11/22FWCIR Iran0 - 1United StatesFourth officialView events
28/11/22FWCKorea Republic2 - 3GhanaFourth officialView events
27/11/22FWCCroatia4 - 1CanadaFourth official

This guy had no business refereeing in this tournament, I been around the game 60+ years and have never seen such a poor display of officiating. I'll post his recford for you. Cheers
So they were being generous when they said this was his 10th game or whatever

I understand that the ref sucked but USA was never going to score. Could have played 180 mins and maybe they would have gotten 2 decent shot attempts off.

Goal seems inevitable

If Turks somehow close this out I'll tip my hat full of ten units to them

Back