****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Holden and strong are acting uninformed. Just because we’ve had a ton of possession doesnt mean we’ve played well. They have ONE SHOT on goal. There XG is .27.

Touch then two step windup is simply not going to get it done against world class competition, never has

lmao now THAT would be an accomplishment

They didn’t make it last time did they?

Why would that change? Feel like the qualifier would be harder than making the knockout in a group with the Panama Canal and bolivia

Like we literally don't have to qualify

That shit gets old when you've just gotten beaten

Let's be real

Timothy Weah was likely responsible for the US not advancing more than the manager who should be gone...but won't be

Let's be real

Timothy Weah was likely responsible for the US not advancing more than the manager who should be gone...but won't be
It’s still not good enough. They had the lead against Panama and immediately collapsed. Berhalter made the wrong substitutes the wrong decisions. This game , ok - Uruguay is just better and I think we can all accept that. The Panama guy is 100% on berhalter after you take the lead against them

My half hour annual investment is complete. There’s no good European teams and USA sucks. USA soccer is sponsored by a German car. This should be on ESPN the Ocho!

Winner of Spain Germany win it all.

And Argentina wins COPA.

Parlay it.

Canal Men in Phoenix on Saturday vs either Colombia or Brazil, likely Brazil

Tickets will be cheap to see potentially the ultimate upset, now I'm kinda interested in going regardless the matchup

Back