****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Daryl Dike looks quite promising
Ya it's early days though. He was decent in the championship and I know he scored a few goals so far in the gold Cup.

He's the same age as David though who started for the Ligue 1 champs, and has 15 goals in 16 I international caps, Mexico has Jiminez.

Wouldn't put him ahead of either of those two, David is the same age as him as well.

Ya it's early days though. He was decent in the championship and I know he scored a few goals so far in the gold Cup.

He's the same age as David though who started for the Ligue 1 champs, and has 15 goals in 16 I international caps, Mexico has Jiminez.

Wouldn't put him ahead of either of those two, David is the same age as him as well.
US no chance?

Taking some more live O2.5 in Haiti game. Been tons of shots - just not going in yet
Endorsed but I'm just coming to after a hard nap

In shit games, shots are vital. In theory eventually they go in. Neither defense wants to be there

USMNT have to be composed of some of the worst conservatives this country has to offer. Pathetic watch, they hate offense.

pretty much the same lineups each way besides Mexico swapping a CB and i'm thinking ELSL is going 3 CBs with wingbacks

Draw wins the group for ELSL so they have even more reason to play tight at the back

not exactly the sit back and defend gameplan i was hoping for from ELSL

survived the 1H but scoring does not look likely and MEX is definitely getting another

If US can't figure out this Mexico team they might never figure it out. This one has zero attack.

1/2 is expensive but i expected Reggae boys only catching 1/4

Maybe it closes there, but still interested since CRC has not been beautiful to put it nicely. Love Leon Bailey and i know their keeper ruined some dreams in years past

I know at least one person in the Valley from each of the countries in the Gold Cup quarters except Qatar, and I don't know a person on Earth from there

Back