****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Sorry lads but if CR can't drill Surinam by 4+ they have no business in the WC...I'll have to adjust N America to Mexico/USA/Canada if this happens

Kane dropping back into midfield to create doesn't seem to solve a MCFC need, but surely he'd produce with all the opportunities a MCFC shirt would deliver him
Thsts not all he does though, he can play as a 9 or a 10

Since eriksen left spurs lacked a real creative passing midfielder, and england dont have that kind of player, so hes been dropping deeper for both

But if he had citys players behind him, hed probably be more of a 9.5, lead the line but also drop deeper at times and let the wide midfielders run ahead into space

It's why pep values him so much, he doesnt want a poacher or target man, he got rid of zlatan cause he didnt want to play the way pep does

That says they want him and graelish even if it costs up to £215 milly

In 4 or 5 years kane could comfortably drop back and play behind a striker as well with his passing and vision
Like this line of thinking if we go that route

I love the assist guys much more than the scorers because you can't teach it. HK definitely has that vision that you admire. Always said it about Nash, you can't really quantify vision as a fan.

Like this line of thinking if we go that route

I love the assist guys much more than the scorers because you can't teach it. HK definitely has that vision that you admire. Always said it about Nash, you can't really quantify vision as a fan.
Don‘t forget Kevin! :)

Have fun with your CR wagers in case I fall off, strange sleep schedule this week but Suriname should be gassed around 60 minutes

Thsts not all he does though, he can play as a 9 or a 10

Since eriksen left spurs lacked a real creative passing midfielder, and england dont have that kind of player, so hes been dropping deeper for both

But if he had citys players behind him, hed probably be more of a 9.5, lead the line but also drop deeper at times and let the wide midfielders run ahead into space

It's why pep values him so much, he doesnt want a poacher or target man, he got rid of zlatan cause he didnt want to play the way pep does

That says they want him and graelish even if it costs up to £215 milly

i actually wasn't being negative when i said that despite all my anti-english drivel, but i wonder if he fits since Pep has played without a striker on purpose lately since it gives CBs fits since they don't know who to mark

Don't know much of squat about MLS but put a half unit on Galaxy and LAFC both winning tonight +240 which means Whitecaps will play like it's a championship match

Back