****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Ugh no footy or hoops or hockey on the 4th, gonna be a lame Sunday for sports

Guess it's time to get into Copa, haven't watched much of it

Ugh no footy or hoops or hockey on the 4th, gonna be a lame Sunday for sports

Guess it's time to get into Copa, haven't watched much of it

That's crazy, isn't it a thing to have something for the day? Like Thanksgiving?

Usually there's something happening though and with it being Sunday many people don't have to work Monday

Sports bars around here have to be pissed, perfect holiday night and nothing to show except bases/golf/NASCAR, not sure how rowdy those crowds are

E5Zkc2fXIAERxa_

Next thing is how to play it holding both England and Denmark to win it all

Definitely got good numbers hoping both would advance

Next thing is how to play it holding both England and Denmark to win it all

Definitely got good numbers hoping both would advance

Really mad I didn't jump on Denmark after the knockout round given their path. I do think your final is England/Italy though.

Talking on our group chat (we're not in the pub because we all have Covid) we want England/ Spain just for entertainment.

Reactions: KJ
Really mad I didn't jump on Denmark after the knockout round given their path. I do think your final is England/Italy though.
Might have to throw something on Italy even though I do think Spain advance...like I mentioned, might be on both of them in some way, will be on Spain

Not sure about the hedge, got 1.5* on England +500 and 1* on Denmark +1000

Yeah, I've seen enough of Spain. Even if I didn't like Italy, I'm not sure I could back them here.

They obviously have talent, but they very much seem like one of those classic Euro/WC teams that has a bunch of talent, but unless they score early they get into a funk and sort of have a sad through the rest of the match hoping a ball falls just right on someone's foot. Honestly, other than the one game where they broke out, every game I've seen from them has been disappointing.

But I do think if they were to get by Italy, they're a team England could beat. Basically, I think Spain is the worst of the four teams remaining which is nuts to say given the talent on that team. But I'd be fine taking the +.5 or +1 if Denmark were matched up with them in this round.

That really is a tricky one, Denmark beat England and they will be the same odds to win it?
Probably need to look at it from a different angle and let those both hang out on their own island

One will be in the final, should just wait for the hedge. Don't care who they play England will obviously be favored if they're in.

Looks like it's down to you and me in the 4 man teed
Ya was just looking, I'm at 8 you're at 9

Since tie breaker is who goes furthest its gonna end up being which one of us has the winner no matter what

England and spain vs italy and denmark

Reactions: KJ
This is what I have

Jul 6 Tue 2021- Euro 2020

12:00 PM
159001Italypk, -½
+110
+155O 2, 2½
+100
159002Spain+38 Marketspk, +½
+205U 2, 2½
159003Draw+215
159346Italy - To Advance-135
159347Spain - To Advance+115
Jul 7 Wed 2021- Euro 2020

159004England-½, -1
-137O 2, 2½
+106
159005Denmark+3 Markets+½, +1
+340U 2, 2½
159006Draw+235
159355England - To Advance-280
159356Denmark - To Advance+240

OK, I admit it, that +.25 with Spain at -130 looks like the smart bet. I'll be on Italy, but that bet just looks smart to me.

Ya was just looking, I'm at 8 you're at 9

Since tie breaker is who goes furthest its gonna end up being which one of us has the winner no matter what

England and spain vs italy and denmark
The irony is that it really came down to taking England or Italy in the first round of the draft and only went with Three Lions because of Wembley, felt like splitting hairs really

Seems like Kane to get top scorer is doable, mine uses dead heat rules but can justify it if he gets two more matches

Seems like Kane to get top scorer is doable, mine uses dead heat rules but can justify it if he gets two more matches
Hes 350 now

Only 2 goals in 2 games needed to tie schick and cr7

No one else could really catch the 5 outside maybe sterling also at 3, immobile and morata at 2

The irony is that it really came down to taking England or Italy in the first round of the draft and only went with Three Lions because of Wembley, felt like splitting hairs really
I should have gone Czechs over scotland with my last pick, was a real dumb call by me

Ya they are 175 at 365

So if it's a dead heat at 5 they all win?

Otherwise why bet them, I dont get it
Both would win but you lose half your bet on both

Then if HK gets there you'd lose 2/3 wagered but win on him at 4-1

I guess in theory if you take CR7 for 100 you already are giving up 50 but if it stays as is the other 50 pays at +175 so you still come out ahead, if HK gets there you would be a loser at the end of the day

Uruguay need to sustain the first ten minutes of the half then I think they get at least a couple

I remember this one guy on FS2 for Bundesliga being just awful and not at all resembling a pro commentator. I forget his name tho

I remember this one guy on FS2 for Bundesliga being just awful and not at all resembling a pro commentator. I forget his name tho
Problem is they don't really care

FS1 was supposed to show Padres/Phillies then cut in from FS2 for the 2nd half here...WTF is that, it's Copa f'n America, you don't pay for the rights to split a game in an big competition

Writing was on the wall when they acted like giddy school girls once they got the US Open several years ago. That coverage was brutal

Back