****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Man I’m watching a friendly between Mex and Nigeria

Nigeria used to be pretty good back in the day huh?

yeah , I think many of the African federations are all screwed up . There seem to always be pay disputes

Argentina looks good , they probably should have beat Ecuador 10-2

Denmark has to tighten it up in back to have any chance against England

England best chance to win a trophy in 50 years

yeah , I think many of the African federations are all screwed up . There seem to always be pay disputes

Argentina looks good , they probably should have beat Ecuador 10-2
Very rare solid performance by Argies

They play like yesterday and they can beat Brazil

Also I miss when Ivory Coast were good, had a pretty flamboyant team for awhile

Actually Ghana were a fun watch as well

Not even sure who the team to beat in Africa is anymore, get inundated with the Algeria shit on City pages but I don't know anything outside of them right now

argies very open in the back

hoping that’s the final as I think that could be like a 4-3 type game

argies very open in the back

hoping that’s the final as I think that could be like a 4-3 type game
I still want City to go hard after Lautaro as opposed to all the Haaland/HK gossip out there

Now Griezmann has entered the chatter as well lol

Used to love Ivory Coast

Awesome to play with in FIFA 96 or 98 one of em

I still want City to go hard after Lautaro as opposed to all the Haaland/HK gossip out there

Now Griezmann has entered the chatter as well lol
He cant pass

Opposite of a pep player

Hes not in the same stratosphere as harry or haaland

Can't see some massive spend on a striker though

That's really the opposite of how they operate
Ya but Martinez just doesnt make any sense

Pep got rid of zlatan because he didnt fit his system

He has no need for poachers

Martinez isnt great in the air even

Martinez got the graces of Sergio so it can't be ruled out

I assume Grealish is who they target shortly, some have brought up Lukaku for striker but I think it makes zero sense. Gabi will never feature as a striker, he just isn't that good.

Be interesting for sure

Martinez got the graces of Sergio so it can't be ruled out

I assume Grealish is who they target shortly, some have brought up Lukaku for striker but I think it makes zero sense. Gabi will never feature as a striker, he just isn't that good.

Be interesting for sure
Theres already a bunch of stuff about graelish so I think that's possible

With united getting sancho done. City seems only real possibility if he moves this summer, but he also may wait with it being a world cup year

I just think martinez is still gonna cost 80m, and hes a good striker, but hes a clear level below the top guys, and his style isnt a fit for city at all while peps there

Hed be perfect at united or chelsea really

I thought Lukaku‘s hold-up play combined with passing in the box looked really good in this tournament, he still wouldn‘t fit at all with Pep, who values passing?

Surprised andre silva went for so cheap to Leipzig

I'd have taken him at spurs, would have been a good cheap option for city too
He'll be the face of a CL program for several years

I enjoy seeing RB trying to have staying power rather than being a farm system

Plus his price would get to the point where haaland for the extra money is worth it since he still has sell on potential and is arguably a better player already

Talking on our group chat (we're not in the pub because we all have Covid) we want England/ Spain just for entertainment.
damn how many have covid? I want to make a trip to europe in the fall, but feel like 100% capacity at stadiums has a snowflake's chance in hell

Next thing is how to play it holding both England and Denmark to win it all

Definitely got good numbers hoping both would advance

nothing to do now?

I should have gone Czechs over scotland with my last pick, was a real dumb call by me
2 home games probably poisoned the mind

Yeah, I've seen enough of Spain. Even if I didn't like Italy, I'm not sure I could back them here.

They obviously have talent, but they very much seem like one of those classic Euro/WC teams that has a bunch of talent, but unless they score early they get into a funk and sort of have a sad through the rest of the match hoping a ball falls just right on someone's foot. Honestly, other than the one game where they broke out, every game I've seen from them has been disappointing.

But I do think if they were to get by Italy, they're a team England could beat. Basically, I think Spain is the worst of the four teams remaining which is nuts to say given the talent on that team. But I'd be fine taking the +.5 or +1 if Denmark were matched up with them in this round.

what talent are we talking about? Pedri is going to be a monster, but still is so young. Moreno's future is bright but probably has ceilings, Marcos Llorente might be the best player on the team and can't get in before the 85'

Denmark has to tighten it up in back to have any chance against England

England best chance to win a trophy in 50 years
that's what the Danes are, tight spine who coudln't really score even with Eriksen. REally hoping we get +1 since 1 is about all i can realistically see ENG getting until the stoppage time empty netter when Schmeichel goes up on a corner

that's what the Danes are, tight spine who coudln't really score even with Eriksen. REally hoping we get +1 since 1 is about all i can realistically see ENG getting until the stoppage time empty netter when Schmeichel goes up on a corner
Sleeping til Tuesday

He'll be the face of a CL program for several years

I enjoy seeing RB trying to have staying power rather than being a farm system
their business model is a farm system, would have to uproot everything to change that including the Salzburg relationship

they gave away way too much space to the Checks I thought

Graelish mostly plays on the left, he would take over sterlings spot, and he roams a bit

His most in common player with is probably hazard because of the dribbling

fair, a lot of what i meant was that kdb and grealish are the same creative player who want the ball at their feet to setup others. Just not sure a lineup would realistically have two passers since that only leaves 8 other outfield players.

Maybe since MCFC doesn't have to defend with more than 2

Italy: Donnarumma; Di Lorenzo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Emerson Palmieri; Barella, Jorginho, Verratti; Chiesa, Immobile, Insigne

Italy bench: Sirigu, Meret, Locatelli, Belotti, Berardi, Pessina, Acerbi, Cristante, Bernardeschi, Bastoni, Florenzi, Toloi

Spain: Unai Simon; Azpilicueta, Eric Garcia, Laporte, Jordi Alba; Koke, Busquets, Pedri; Ferran Torres, Oyarzabal, Dani Olmo

Spain bench: De Gea, Sanchez, Diego Llorente, Pau Torres, Marcos Llorente, Morata, Gerard Moreno, Thiago Alcantara, Gaya, Rodri, Fabian Ruiz, Traore

Ref: Brych (GER)

Back