****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

what spain have you been watching? i don't think i'm way off on my take but we are polar opposites
Today was a concern no doubt but I see a team that shows up in the spotlight and now they are there

If you cap them like they're playing Russia next match, I'd agree. They aren't. And I think they score.

So Germans 8 months ago weren't any good?

They had some moments that you could point to as a source of promise albeit against weaker teams, but then they'd lose to North Macedonia. Similar story in the WC group stage...its a rebuilding team and has been for some years, although people still let their conception of them be informed by historically governed expectation

They had some moments that you could point to as a source of promise albeit against weaker teams, but then they'd lose to North Macedonia. Similar story in the WC group stage...its a rebuilding team and has been for some years, although people still let their conception of them be informed by historically governed expectation
It's a significant score line against a good team

I know of North Macedonia, that was much more a fluke that Spain beating them 6 to the nil.

Spain are class all over...again I'm in no rush to bet it, clearly everyone thinks Italians are gonna roll so I'll wait

i know you love the germans from your time in stuttgart, but you must realize you were lying to yourself when you typed this

i know you love the germans from your time in stuttgart, but you must realize you were lying to yourself when you typed this

It was intended as a conciliatory sort of response…you could find sources of promise in any team just about…I thought my assessment was sufficiently negative…like I said its not a good team, you think trash — whatever you mean by that exactly…its precise meaning is generally context-specific… is really more accurate?

Yet 9 out of 10 times they'd beat Italy

Believe me, I'm not gonna enjoy betting against Mancini
No way, Italians have always had German number, I don‘t get how this German squad could possibly score against that backline and the defending would get torched along the sidelines

No way, Italians have always had German number, I don‘t get how this German squad could possibly score against that backline and the defending would get torched along the sidelines
They're back line is actually old, you know that right?

This isn't typical Italian philosophy this year, kinda makes it fun lol

Difficult to discuss if you're breaking down one on one, I simply could never do that

No chance Italian wingers are close to Spain's, back line is similar but I prefer Spain, Italians are old AF

Up front, as much as I can't stand Morata, he only played 60 minutes today, he'll be fresh

Have fun with your Italy wagers, you'll have the world on your side but not me

Spain 3-1
What spanish wingers are better than insigne and chiesa?

Seriously?

You're taking 2 guys who barely played this year over a partnership at juve and italy?

How about 2 weeks ago and today

Italy 3 Switzerland 0
Spain 1 Switzerland 1
lol transitive love

I can write an essay. It might all be shit but don't have time now, might this weekend. You could make Italy -1 and money will still pour in, and it might be right. I simply think it's silly

So comparing a common opponent in the same tourney is lol

But comparing beating a german team with an entirely different back 4 in a friendly from last year is apples to apples

So comparing a common opponent in the same tourney is lol

But comparing beating a german team with an entirely different back 4 in a friendly from last year is apples to apples
I guess if you consider Nations League a friendly then ya

You're acting surprised that not everyone in the world agrees with you that spain is better

But also saying everyone will be on Italy anyway

I seriously would lose my mind betting on transitive stuff anyway, not going down that pat because the brain recedes every day

I don't expect anyone to agree lol. In fact I expect the opposite.

It was intended as a conciliatory sort of response…you could find sources of promise in any team just about…I thought my assessment was sufficiently negative…like I said its not a good team, you think trash — whatever you mean by that exactly…its precise meaning is generally context-specific… is really more accurate?

you're fine i think KJ went at you and your response was a mixture of trying to explain how bad they've been and still being reasonable that it was not bad for a normal team, but bad for a team with monster expectations like GER

I seriously would lose my mind betting on transitive stuff anyway, not going down that pat because the brain recedes every day

I don't expect anyone to agree lol. In fact I expect the opposite.
I'm not

You're the one that brought up the friendly scoreline against a shitty german side

KJ will have his opportunity to bet ESP, i wouldn't want that side at all but i'd expect he's right about all the Italian love and they certainly aren't a buy-low side right now

pk with the juice probably closes -0.25 as i was thinking and i will be happy not to be involved as i feel like i need to find reasons not to bet each match in this sport unlike every other

• Love
Reactions: KJ
KJ will have his opportunity to bet ESP, i wouldn't want that side at all but i'd expect he's right about all the Italian love and they certainly aren't a buy-low side right now

pk with the juice probably closes -0.25 as i was thinking and i will be happy not to be involved as i feel like i need to find reasons not to bet each match in this sport unlike every other
Ironically I might well bet Spain and Italy to lift the trophy depending on tomorrow

Brain is gonna need a timeout tonight

i support a KJ timeout, though it'd had me feeling like i'm in the twilight zone since 4pm CT

i loathe england but that draw is so damn easy

i support a KJ timeout, though it'd had me feeling like i'm in the twilight zone since 4pm CT

i loathe england but that draw is so damn easy
Quite frankly those timeouts come when no one expects them anymore

But tomorrow is gonna be fun! Much as I enjoy watching the fam on England, the first game has me fired up

This Copa match would be something I'd be embarrassed to admit I watched but now that Brazil are down to 10 it's interesting

Back