****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

You're thinking of Palace Benteke. Belgium Benteke gets you wins.

Also, really, you might as well bring in Bats while you're at it.
What's funny is I read bath salts instead of bats

It might still be last night here, we're batting out of order w/Suns as it is

Belgium is easily my second favorite team in this tourney, tough to see them go out. But good to get Italy one step closer.

Reactions: KJ
The KJ 4th weekend calendar says I'm supposed to drink, maybe happy hour then focus on hockey tonight. Shit gets confusing this time of year.

Also Trevor Bauer is a wannabe Alpha, fuckin' cunt

Will leave it here because per usual, calling someone a cunt in the soccer forum still means innocent until proven guilty.

Fuckin' cunt.

Spain are the best team left

Beating England at Wembley will be a tall task if it happens

IF they do beat Spain in the semis I think Italy gets trucked in the final

Immobile has been bad, but no way on up front
Midfield is a murder scene favoring Italy
Backline is damaged without Spinazzola but no way is anybody taking Pau Torres and Laporte
Donnarumma clearly

maybe you're drinking already

Immobile has been bad, but no way on up front
Midfield is a murder scene favoring Italy
Backline is damaged without Spinazzola but no way is anybody taking Pau Torres and Laporte
Donnarumma clearly

maybe you're drinking already
LOL are you Italian?

You legit think Italy will control this match?

They won't. This will be 65% Spain possession at least

not italian, but have been betting against Spain for a long time if that paints the picture better

Spain has a ton of possession each match, but they do so little with it. And seeing Belgium hanging onto their 18' box for dear life that entire 1H made me pretty confident

At least you got in early. Whole world will be on Italy so I'll sit back and enjoy my popcorn

nah i'm not playing here, was hoping you were right that they'd be even on pk but i wasn't sure we'd get that

Now maybe spain wins, but i don't see an avenue

Difficult to discuss if you're breaking down one on one, I simply could never do that

No chance Italian wingers are close to Spain's, back line is similar but I prefer Spain, Italians are old AF

Up front, as much as I can't stand Morata, he only played 60 minutes today, he'll be fresh

Have fun with your Italy wagers, you'll have the world on your side but not me

Spain 3-1

what Spanish wings are you so happy about? Nobody up front is winning jobs and that's either a Spain thing or a Luis Enrique thing and i think he's dying to start the same lineup each match he just can't cuz nobody is performing

Back