****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I‘m going to just do what sounds like a KJ-approved plan and buy a cat for company. Having an animal friend to love and take care of should keep me happy.

If it wasn't Friday of a long weekend this game would bore the shit out of me

But alas it is!

Guess not betting Alba was smart

Didn't realize it was ruled an own goal

No cards from Oliver to this point is shocking to me, have seen a couple that warranted one

Expanding, I think once Spain scored, Swiss went straight into the mode of not being down 2 at HT. Mission accomplished.

I see a higher scoring half here, complete change in strategy. Not playing anything else but I expect some action

Expanding, I think once Spain scored, Swiss went straight into the mode of not being down 2 at HT. Mission accomplished.

I see a higher scoring half here, complete change in strategy. Not playing anything else but I expect some action
Hope so ...

i'm trying to find ways to feel good enough about Ukraine to bet them but even catching more than 1 i don't think i can

As if losing money doesn't suck enough, another 30 minutes of this is simply an act of terror

As if losing money doesn't suck enough, another 30 minutes of this is simply an act of terror

Seriously. How many times in this thing have I said Spain sucks. And how many times have I lost money on this side. At this point, I blame me. But watching more of this? Ugh.

Back