****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Have to assume KDB is in basically a free role with no tracking back

I get why Martinez thought he had to do it, but I think Italy midfield way too much for someone with a bum wheel
The concern is real but I think his wheel is fully inflated, kinda saw it in the last match on his face that it wasn't a situation

not a lot of good feelings for me about my Belgium lean already worried about the backline and who knows what kdb will offer

The concern is real but I think his wheel is fully inflated, kinda saw it in the last match on his face that it wasn't a situation

but saying he was gonna try it at halftime of a knockout game that was totally in the balance and coming off after a minute was a bad sign

but saying he was gonna try it at halftime of a knockout game that was totally in the balance and coming off after a minute was a bad sign
You have to remember he was still coming off a face fracture, if he's going it isn't ~ish

Maybe the Swiss are that team of destiny this year. Not to win it, but to advance to the final four. They shouldn't even be in this game, and they are. Now they're down to ten men and they're basically going to take it to PKs.

At this point I want the Swiss to win so I can bet against them, but all they do is win so you wonder how many times I'm wiling to get run over by that bus.

Back