****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

So now Turkey is all kinds of fucked. They need Italy to win here to have any reason to show up in game three, right? I mean, other than not being embarrassed, but they've already kind of given up on that.
Italy still would need a result against wales to win the group, much easier path

I suppose I get it. I disagree with the rule completely, but this sucks. That dude has been such a stud forever in this squad. Loved to see him get one at 36.

But his arm was kind of caught up in the defender.

Don't get me wrong, based on the rule it's the right call, but it's tough to say that contributed to him scoring.

This under has terrified me from the moment I bet it. It's probably a bad bet and I was trying to be too cute. Italy's just so talented, this team is putting points on the board.

I'm fascinated by imagining the conversation at Italy's national HQ when Mancini came in like, "So, here's what I want to do. Instead of trying to grind out 1-0 wins every game, I'd like to try to score. Like all the time. In every match."

Many a cigarette must have been smoked and heads must have spun.

I'm fascinated by imagining the conversation at Italy's national HQ when Mancini came in like, "So, here's what I want to do. Instead of trying to grind out 1-0 wins every game, I'd like to try to score. Like all the time. In every match."

Many a cigarette must have been smoked and heads must have spun.
The media hated how he was playing at first, but hes toast of the town now

Back