****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

In all fairness, that is cheap bullshit and it's awful. But also this ref has been a fuckface for the last 20 of this match so he can get fucked.

Reactions: KJ
Got a calf cramp a few weeks while sleeping and accidentally kicked roommate in the rush to get my foot on the ground and stretch it
I got one in a HS basketball game and it took everything in my power to hop to the bench. Fine a couple minutes later but the next day I could barely walk.

Whew. Welp, I was wrong about 1-0 not holding up.

Sorry, Cavs.

I feel like this could set up Germany for an over in their next game though. At home, vs. Portugal. They're have to have points, have to, and I don't know if a 1-1 draw would get them there. That game feels like 2-1 at a minimum, no?

Worry whether Germany will score a goal at all in this group. Portugal then Hungary will play super compact

They can't not score at home, can they? I mean, they could. But don't you think, given the results today that they kind of need to sell out vs. Portugal? This doesn't seem like a team that's going to put three on Hungary. You need a win against Portugal, and could they really do that 1-0?

Will be on the Mbap/Benz double again next match, probably just a one match chase depending on how the group plays out

They can't not score at home, can they? I mean, they could. But don't you think, given the results today that they kind of need to sell out vs. Portugal? This doesn't seem like a team that's going to put three on Hungary. You need a win against Portugal, and could they really do that 1-0?
Portugal speed >>>>>>>>> German speed though

It's all about getting the first goal. If Germany can break down a compact Hungary defense then the game will open up and Germany can score more. Three is always tough to count on but it's a goal total that Germany has ably reached or exceeded in qualifiers. Would hate to have the extra pressure though of having to beat Hungary by x amount on the final day. This isn't the experienced Germany of Schweinsteiger and Lahm.

Btw, 'Teed and I were talking hockey in here yesterday (because obviously). You can find a flat 5 tonight in the TB/NYI total. So far in these playoffs, that's played to an over or a push a 'lot' of the time. Also, Tampa is kind of in a must-win situation tonight and if they break out they may get to five by themselves.

Portugal speed >>>>>>>>> German speed though

I'm OK with this, though. Weirdly, if Portugal were to score early-ish, it makes me love the over. The great thing about the group stage is what the first game forces the losers to do. And Germany is now fucked on winning the group given Portugal putting up three today. So if they get down, they might as well throw everything they've got at it because a loss and they are fuuuuuuuucked.

I'm OK with this, though. Weirdly, if Portugal were to score early-ish, it makes me love the over. The great thing about the group stage is what the first game forces the losers to do. And Germany is now fucked on winning the group given Portugal putting up three today. So if they get down, they might as well throw everything they've got at it because a loss and they are fuuuuuuuucked.
Loss to France, Loss to Portugal, Win at home v Hungary

They are likely through with 3 pts in 3rd, especially if they only lose to Portugal by 1

THAT will tell a lot about that Hungary match and how it's played

Whew. Welp, I was wrong about 1-0 not holding up.

Sorry, Cavs.

I feel like this could set up Germany for an over in their next game though. At home, vs. Portugal. They're have to have points, have to, and I don't know if a 1-1 draw would get them there. That game feels like 2-1 at a minimum, no?

3 advance, they'll beat hungary so 1 is sufficient

Back