• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Euros being delayed a year helped so much

Foden, graelish, mount all ready now

Probly only 2 can start, but still such a huge benefit to have

Reactions: KJ
Lu Martin, who is close with pep, says pep wants kane not haaland

Kinda makes sense, kane is in his prime, right now hes a much better passer and can play deep which pep loves in his strikers. Pep may only be there a few more years so age doesnt matter too much to him.

Martin also says kane is sick of Mourinho, which kinda disputes what every writer close to spurs says, they all basically say mou may be gone already if not for kane's defense of him, and levy will definitely involve him in the manager decision this summer.

So that's where it's kind of iffy on the report, who knows if he actually has the original info, since the secondary is unlikely.

Hate to say it but Fernandinho provides nothing at that position at this point, he's a liability

He's possibly been our best player today

Foden in for KDB at half but need Gundy at forward mid, Fernandinho just has nothing left at this level other than a card or two
Ya I said he was as well

KDB went off injured, not at half

Reactions: KJ
Usually so alert for these matches

I'm on ESPN+ and been 10 minutes behind and now we're down

Match has put me down

I'm embarrassed to own a Sterling kit at this point, he's regressed to damn near worthless
At this point he may not start for england

Him and kane have a ton of chemistry so I think he might still

But I think both sides around kane are up for grabs

Graelish or sterling on left, foden or sancho on right

At this point he may not start for england

Him and kane have a ton of chemistry so I think he might still

But I think both sides around kane are up for grabs

Graelish or sterling on left, foden or sancho on right
He's fallen off a cliff mentally

Usually I feel worse than this after a loss but it's Caturday and horses are running, kinda figured this semi would be the tough one for focus, etc

Hypothetically say City get past PSG and Chelsea past Madrid....how different would the lineup look for that match?
With pep it wouldn't, and that's the issue

It's just like last years cl loss, he plays too defensive in cup games against a good side

Will be interesting what lineup pep plays next weekend

2nd team probly beats spurs so do u rest guys for psg?
Will be curious, could be the same lineup as today tbh sub KDB and Foden

Of all teams Spurs are who we should play two DMFs against but Fernandinho simply shouldn't be playing in important matches at this point, so guess Pep plays him anyway

Will be curious, could be the same lineup as today tbh sub KDB and Foden

Of all teams Spurs are who we should play two DMFs against but Fernandinho simply shouldn't be playing in important matches at this point, so guess Pep plays him anyway
Dont think you need two

Mourinhos counter does seem to work vs peps teams going back to inter and Madrid, but you're gonna have the ball so much, and gundogan is good enough defensively, that you could play him with rodri and sit maybe a bit deeper outside the box, or keep the fullbacks back

Dont think you need two

Mourinhos counter does seem to work vs peps teams going back to inter and Madrid, but you're gonna have the ball so much, and gundogan is good enough defensively, that you could play him with rodri and sit maybe a bit deeper outside the box, or keep the fullbacks back
What's sad is the best lineup doesn't involve Sterling at this point

Ya Ilkay up and Rodri back with Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo and Foden, Mahrez, Torres up is my preference, can switch Bernardo with Torres really but for all the shit Mahrez takes from all of my English fans for ball hoarding, Sterling is worse but they won't admit it

What's sad is the best lineup doesn't involve Sterling at this point

Ya Ilkay up and Rodri back with Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo and Foden, Mahrez, Torres up is my preference, can switch Bernardo with Torres really but for all the shit Mahrez takes from all of my English fans for ball hoarding, Sterling is worse but they won't admit it
I think Walker has gotta play for sure, cancelo vs that left side with neymar and mbappe would be a killer

Back