• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I had no idea this was on until today, this used to be just watch
Was thinking same thingo, only reason I knew was had bein on for some reason ghe other day and it had 3 days till el classico on the screen

Winner went top of table too so not like they arent still competing

I almost thought maybe it's just us based media, with masters on and stuff, but even in European media I barely saw anything about it

Think its madrid having no huge star post cr7, Benzema is playing great, modric and kroos still really good, but I kinda got more why they need haaland or mbappe asap

Was thinking same thingo, only reason I knew was had bein on for some reason ghe other day and it had 3 days till el classico on the screen

Winner went top of table too so not like they arent still competing

I almost thought maybe it's just us based media, with masters on and stuff, but even in European media I barely saw anything about it

Think its madrid having no huge star post cr7, Benzema is playing great, modric and kroos still really good, but I kinda got more why they need haaland or mbappe asap
Derby just aren’t the same with no fans

but lack of a global superstar on Madrid is probably the reason like you said

I follow a ton of people in the sport on twitter and I can’t remember seeing anything until today

hearing ESPN and CBS want La Liga , so hoping that happens

Derby just aren’t the same with no fans

but lack of a global superstar on Madrid is probably the reason like you said

I follow a ton of people in the sport on twitter and I can’t remember seeing anything until today

hearing ESPN and CBS want La Liga , so hoping that happens
Fans too is a factor, but the big PL games are still getting hyped up, I've seen more interest in the bayern/dortmund games and some of the big ones in serie A

ESPN would be great for you guys, also la liga and they should take it even if money is a bit lower, just being in the ESPN media landscape and getting the publicity from them would grow it

PL and Champs league are destination enough on their own that it works on nbc/peacock and cbs, but others arent popular enough

Fans too is a factor, but the big PL games are still getting hyped up, I've seen more interest in the bayern/dortmund games and some of the big ones in serie A

ESPN would be great for you guys, also la liga and they should take it even if money is a bit lower, just being in the ESPN media landscape and getting the publicity from them would grow it

PL and Champs league are destination enough on their own that it works on nbc/peacock and cbs, but others arent popular enough
It's a slow curve, learning PL and CL is a ton for a country that didn't understand the allure of the sport outside of WC a decade ago

Will come, I hate that it's all going to pay beyond cable before it gets off the ground here though, it needs exposure for a few years

Boca is being a pain in the ass with Pavon, and Pavon is also being charged for rape in Argentina , which some think it’s a hit job by Boca because he wants to leave, though that sounds a little far fetched .. sounds like Galaxy have moved on

yeah I saw this , 6 million for league 2 guy ?
Is he a potential 15-20 million guy down the road ?
Never heard of him before today, but that has to be the plan

Seems like he could do well based on that scouting stuff

I have wondered when mls teams may start buying more young DPs, like 18-23 types who arent just prospects but have already proven themselves a bit, in hopes of keeping them a few years and then selling for a profit, but assumed would be more south americans, all you need is like 1 of 4 or 5 to hit to make big profits

Boca is being a pain in the ass with Pavon, and Pavon is also being charged for rape in Argentina , which some think it’s a hit job by Boca because he wants to leave, though that sounds a little far fetched .. sounds like Galaxy have moved on
Ya I read that in the la times story when I was searching about cabral

I think that ends a chance of pavon

Think there's at least like an 80% chance it is a boca hit job, they dont fuck around down there

Ya I read that in the la times story when I was searching about cabral

I think that ends a chance of pavon

Think there's at least like an 80% chance it is a boca hit job, they dont fuck around down there

yeah , I mean right after his Dad rips Boca in Jan, boom this story hits

I didn't know victor Vazquez signed with the galaxy, I think that's a sneaky good move

Hes 33 or something but pace was never his thing, even his last year at Toronto when people thought he wasnt great he still had almost a goal or assist every game

Getting Vanney as coach was good too, he’s a real solid MLs coach , who will help build an identity something they haven’t had in years

pretty much have been cross the ball to Zlatan or boom it up to Pavon the last 3-4 years

Getting Vanney as coach was good too, he’s a real solid MLs coach , who will help build an identity something they haven’t had in years

pretty much have been cross the ball to Zlatan or boom it up to Pavon the last 3-4 years
Ya he was good in toronto at building around the team he had, and it changed, completely switched style after giovinco left

Also made tactics changes a lot in game iirc, switched formations a lot in 2nd halfs

Quarters are awful

Can handle losing in the semis but been up since 3:30 today discussing this one, not sure I know a more stressful moment in sport

4-1 please

Quarters are awful

Can handle losing in the semis but been up since 3:30 today discussing this one, not sure I know a more stressful moment in sport

4-1 please

I like the no striker lineup

Dortmund no they csnt expect city not to score too so they need to get at least 2, so they attack early

Think haaland kno3s this is a showcase too and I don't think dias or stones contains him

My hope and belief is both teams score at least 2

In liverpool I think liverpool may have a comeback in em, love their lineup, madrid are good though and should score too

Excited for both

Back