• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

However this game ends up do you blokes remember what I said about arteta vs mourinho media narrative

if Favre was smart he'd build this BVB team around him too. The offense is way different when he's on or off the pitch

Gonna be interesting when Haaland gets back cause moukoko is coming on and pretty quickly hes gonna be starting all the time, then you have reyna and Bellingham, and its gonna be a team where half the squad is under 20, including two 16 year olds

But those 3 are the future imo, reyna, Bellingham, and moukoko

Haaland is gone in a few years, I dont think this summer but probly next, sancho is next summer probly too

Gonna be interesting when Haaland gets back cause moukoko is coming on and pretty quickly hes gonna be starting all the time, then you have reyna and Bellingham, and its gonna be a team where half the squad is under 20, including two 16 year olds

But those 3 are the future imo, reyna, Bellingham, and moukoko

Haaland is gone in a few years, I dont think this summer but probly next, sancho is next summer probly too

Probably should sell Sancho to ManU this winter before he starts becoming a permanent substitute

saw this accidentally as i had planned to watch the match later and was expecting a huge comeback down 3-1 in the 88'

that tweet couldn't have been sent after tying the match at 1 in the 1H, could it?
It was referring to Arsenal's xhaka. Had a horrible game vs spurs

Christian eriksen getting subbed on for inter after the 90th minute in I think 3 straight games

Media is saying it's to embarrass him

One of the referees apparently said something racist to an Istanbul player and everyone walked off

Back