• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

England trying to steal a US player per Ornstein

A comparable scenario is emerging with another 17-year-old, Yunus Musah. Although the Valencia midfielder has featured in two senior friendlies for the United States, he also qualifies for England and Southgate has spoken of the FA’s efforts to convince the former Arsenal trainee to pick them.

The Athletic has learnt that senior figures at the two national associations actually spoke prior to Musah’s call-up, with the USMNT informing the FA of its intentions and confirming it was a young and experimental squad. That will have encouraged the FA that Musah can yet be enticed, despite him being behind those such as Musiala and more advanced with another country.

Hope Zidane stays at madrid so they don't try and activate the buy back

really liked him at Sevilla and think he's legit, but he's been pretty bad defensively at Spurs and has turned the ball over leading to lots of big chances so far (many haven't been taken but they will be)

3 days national mourning declared in Argentina

I think it's hard for people who dont follow footie to realize how big a figure he is there, I dont think anyone in north american sports would come close for a whole country

Some people regionally for sure, but what he did in 86 all tournament, snd especially against England too 4 years after the Falklands scuttlebutt will never be forgotten there

Good article I saw athletic linked from a few months ago, on how he played against England in the game

3 days national mourning declared in Argentina

I think it's hard for people who dont follow footie to realize how big a figure he is there, I dont think anyone in north american sports would come close for a whole country

Some people regionally for sure, but what he did in 86 all tournament, snd especially against England too 4 years after the Falklands scuttlebutt will never be forgotten there

Good article I saw athletic linked from a few months ago, on how he played against England in the game

his HBO documentary is incredible

England trying to steal a US player per Ornstein

A comparable scenario is emerging with another 17-year-old, Yunus Musah. Although the Valencia midfielder has featured in two senior friendlies for the United States, he also qualifies for England and Southgate has spoken of the FA’s efforts to convince the former Arsenal trainee to pick them.

The Athletic has learnt that senior figures at the two national associations actually spoke prior to Musah’s call-up, with the USMNT informing the FA of its intentions and confirming it was a young and experimental squad. That will have encouraged the FA that Musah can yet be enticed, despite him being behind those such as Musiala and more advanced with another country.
im not sure they get this guy, but I think he can make the 2022 WC squad, doubtful he can do that with England. A little similar to Dest, though Dest was playing with our youth national team squads . Pretty sure Musah has only played for England prior to the call up

Is he on loan with Valencia? wouldn't be surprised to see him back with an EPL squad soon

im not sure they get this guy, but I think he can make the 2022 WC squad, doubtful he can do that with England. A little similar to Dest, though Dest was playing with our youth national team squads . Pretty sure Musah has only played for England prior to the call up

Is he on loan with Valencia? wouldn't be surprised to see him back with an EPL squad soon
Full time Valencia

I think he should choose the uS

Just from a playing time perspective, sancho and sterling and rashford are all young

Its the deepest spot england have right now

no, is it hoping that there is some 15 year old Pulisic out there?

Sergeant is looking better

Not a ton of great options

I don't get the part about sergeant, is he not playing as a striker for Bremen? If hes not in attacking positions on that team who is?

Does seem to be a spot where in 2022 could be a big weakness, especially if pulisic and reyna are playing behind, maybe Jozy is best option just to create space for em

Not a ton of great options

I don't get the part about sergeant, is he not playing as a striker for Bremen? If hes not in attacking positions on that team who is?

Does seem to be a spot where in 2022 could be a big weakness, especially if pulisic and reyna are playing behind, maybe Jozy is best option just to create space for em

hmm, im not up to date on Seargent and where his positioning is with Bremen. I still forget he is only 20 , he can still make big leaps in the next couple of years, that's the hope

I don't disagree that Jozy is still probably the best option, but he is always hurt, and he isn't close to a 90 minute player anymore

Back