• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Burnley is being too impatient in attack. Stop with the long shots and long passes. Work Arsenal‘s undermanned defense methodically.

That West Brom guy who rolled the fk away is such a bum. They had numbers! His teammates were pissed at him for doing that.

Big game day tomorrow

Full ligue 1, almost full serie a, some la liga, Everton man u in the cup

Everyone but england and spain on holiday break after tomorrow too

Pretty sure we're gonna be all in this summer on Lautaro because it's basically the only option and Sergio is campaigning for him

Fwiw mong, most I know do not like it and want to wait for Haaland but I really don't see that happening and a waste of another season without spending on a striker. I actually really like Martinez in this system. City are going to forever control matches from the midfield, that's not up for debate. Interesting window coming up.

I wouldn't take him at city, way better guys for you to spend that money and wages on imo, considering his age

You have an aging squad, need to get younger

Like you say haaland is a wait, 18 months probly, and hes just as likely to go to spain

Martinez makes sense, wont be cheap

Only thing I've seen from City is 2 years for Messi and Aguero with Messi guaranteed to go to NYCFC after (and even a small ownership stake) and it would help lure Martinez as well. But we know how these rumors go.

This list seems way better than the espn one

Top 10 come out tomorrow, I also like that they will link the google doc that shows who got votes where and how many, from all 200 or so people

Im totally convinced there is anti-American bias in this list, only 3 American Woman are listed in the top 20, that seems pretty low

did they dock CP because of his injuries this year?

he had a run in project restart where he was arguably the best premier league player for a month stretch at minimum best 11 worthy, that alone should get you on this list.

He is better than Havertz and Ziyech...

Also, was Zlatan on this list when he played in MLS?

Last edited:
don't really have a big problem with the top 10, but if Neymar is healthy I think I would want him over any player in the world except Messi

Im totally convinced there is anti-American bias in this list, only 3 American Woman are listed in the top 20, that seems pretty low
Ya I read the women's and was shocked, I do think it's just for 2020 play though

So no women's international events, and so many american woman dont play in europe cause the uswnt doesnt want them too, so it's a huge bias against north american women's leagues

Back