****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

both very good, im leaning towards the doc being better but maybe because that is because i just watched it

ya I would skip it

even maybe 1st half of the 2nd part

its all about USC/Buffalo and then race in LA which has been covered so much

I have a bunch of people that want to go to the 3/4 match next Saturday and fucking tickets galore...yet can't find a chick to be my arm candy. Is life actually over?

I am not pulling a "Detox" on you guys by supporting "sports terrorism". No one from the USA will get it, I had a conversation last night at the bar with some people and they don't get it. I have no problem with it. I think the shit that goes down in the USA aren't sport rivalries. I think the ultras make the game just that more intense and more important in soccer. These are real rivals that truly hate each other. They don't go out after the game to have a drink like here. If you go to the North Side in Pittsburgh after a Steelers-Ravens game everyone is mingling and having a good time and it's whatever. Naw fuck that, it should be more, just my .02. Obviously what the Croatian fans did today was against their own team, but as we know , in Europe, soccer and politics are very much intertwined and that is what happened here. I don't want to see anyone die or permanently get hurt, but I want to see some intensity. When I went to a game in Russia, it was hands down, throw away the key, the best sporting event of my life. I've been to Pirates playoff games, Steelers playoff games, NHL games, Bundesliga games. Nothing compares to that intensity. If that makes me an asshole so be it.

I like you Gurv. But this is so fucking stupid.

Especially for a "mate" like you and your liberal views, no?

I mean c'mon.

I am a Catholic....I shouldn't be having drinks with your Johnny ass, right? LOL

cmon

Yeah grow the fuck up gruv, it's a fucking sporting event.

You know what kinda matters more? Life, family (not that I'm the best to relay that), security, and health.

You're really worried about that shit figure it out mate.

I have a bunch of people that want to go to the 3/4 match next Saturday and fucking tickets galore...yet can't find a chick to be my arm candy. Is life actually over?

could be usa/mexico...and both would care a lot in that game. Id go to that for sure....almost certain USA will be in it

Yeah grow the fuck up gruv, it's a fucking sporting event.

You know what kinda matters more? Life, family (not that I'm the best to relay that), security, and health.

You're really worried about that shit figure it out mate.

this is LIFE

anyone that knows anything about soccer knows that soccer rivalries rarely stem from actual soccer

burnnnn it downnnnnnn

Olympiakos-fans-660x330.jpg

whats the projection for these 4 wild card spots, 3 points? Ireland going try to draw their way to knockout rounds

Back