• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Leicester for example go from something like

Vardy
Barnes, Maddison, Perez

To their backups being iheancho, albrighton, grai

Who arent making the reserves for big 6 at this point

Or at cm, ndidi or tielemens

They have played basically all season, going to 2 games a week they are gonna get real tired or its gonna mean serious playing time for mendy, praet, and choudhury

Same thing

Basically the big 6 backups are all full internationals, the rest of the leagues wouldmt make their benches or in some cases reserves

Like @braves said, I'm sure it's being studied when and how to sub, what positions etc.

I think its gonna be a big advantage, and I think big clubs have a huge advantage late in games, and starting around game 4 or so once the fixtures have added up

Valencia at -1 GD in 7th place (42 points) after 27 matches jumps off the page to me along with Bilbao +6 sitting 10th (37 points)

Top teams then massive gap, probably more than the Bundesliga since Dortmund isn't challenging Bayern.

Without seeing schedules, looks like Getafe, Granada, Osasuna outperforming pretty significantly and Betis, Celta, Espanyol underperforming to date.

Betis resembles Schalke to me, supposed to be good but having a bad season. Freiburg playing above their punching weight, but likely coming back to earth smells like Granada/Osasuna. Maybe Espanyol is the Werder of La Liga?

Back