• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Needed another goal there. Shoulda been a penalty and then sancho couldn’t get a better look at it smh

no McKennie (suspended) somehow hurts the Schalke offense, though he's not a real threat in the run of play. Burgstaller misses, but he's never looked good to me and i think Union is pretty bad.

Money flowing in on Union makes me think I could get a decent price on S04 +0.25

no McKennie (suspended) somehow hurts the Schalke offense, though he's not a real threat in the run of play. Burgstaller misses, but he's never looked good to me and i think Union is pretty bad.

Money flowing in on Union makes me think I could get a decent price on S04 +0.25

Mckennie is a ball winner in the middle , he is probably one of my favorite players in the US pool, great asset to have in Concacaf...

He is lazy on defense , so sometimes becomes a liability on that end

Mckennie is a ball winner in the middle , he is probably one of my favorite players in the US pool, great asset to have in Concacaf...

He is lazy on defense , so sometimes becomes a liability on that end

not from what i've watched since the re-start. Maybe because Schalke has no offense so all he can do is go after clearances

I bet a lot of these PRem teams are studying the sub patterns of Bundeglsia , you can really change the entire game if you just make a couple subs at halftime.

There has to be some good data out there on this

This one announcer‘s voice and intonation make me cringe. He almost just mumbles softly. He‘s not a professional speaker.

right but would fatigue make their starters that much less superior than the bench?
If allows them to press the whole game

They dont have to worry about wingers for example getting tired

Man city can have sterling and silva press for 60 minutes and then bring on mahrez and jesus

Walker can play as a wing back bombing forward every time not worried about conserving energy and then cancelo can come on 2nd half

And you still have 2 subs for last 10 minutes

Outside the big 6 that depth doesnt exist

So it gives teams a huge advantage in play style and still an advantage in talent

Even a team like leicester, currently on pace for 3rd, their bench depth isjt close to the big 6, they cant play for fresh legs

Man city can have sterling and silva press for 60 minutes and then bring on mahrez and jesus

Walker can play as a wing back bombing forward every time not worried about conserving energy and then cancelo can come on 2nd half

So it gives teams a huge advantage in play style and still an advantage in talent

Even a team like leicester, currently on pace for 3rd, their bench depth isjt close to the big 6, they cant play for fresh legs

you didn't see much pressing at all in Germany the first couple of games

I think you are right, I think you see some of these top teams come out pressing right from the gate. There could be some real ugly scores

good to know, Klopp and Pep will be doing this for sure? Who else?

good to know, Klopp and Pep will be doing this for sure? Who else?
Don't know for sure till then but just looking at the teams that have serious depth, especially in midfield and up front

City and liverpool are obvious

Next two best are prolly spurs and united

Bruno, rashford, martial, james, lingard, ighalo, Greenwood

Will likely all rotate in front 3 or 4

Son, bergwjin, lucas, Lamela, dele, glc, gedson, sessegnon

Csn all play in the 3 around kane, a few can play deeper cm too

Chelsea wont have the depth till werner and ziyech arrive

Arsenal not a ton after PEA, lacazette, and pepe

But they have a big group of CMs they could

Back