• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Any worries about pulisic next season?

Assuming Frank runs the similar 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1

Assume Werner is a lock for a spot, could be central or wide

Also Kante and kova 2 of the cm spots

Leaves 3 spots for zieych, Puli, Tammy, mount, CHO, jorginho, RLC, batman, William and.pedro maybe?

And Gilmour who after 1 game is already being talked about like England's starting cm

send him back to Dortmund

all about consistency with CP, he had a run where he was probably their best winger for about a month. So if his game is on, he is in that lineup.

I hope he is not injury prone, starting to worry about that

all about consistency with CP, he had a run where he was probably their best winger for about a month. So if his game is on, he is in that lineup.

my friend was wondering if he fucked Lampard's wife considering how little they used him for a while this season. Seems like he got in the lineup a bit, but then may have fizzled out right as Corona hit? I could be wrong about the fizzling, but definitely didn't see him out there much at all early in the year

my friend was wondering if he fucked Lampard's wife considering how little they used him for a while this season. Seems like he got in the lineup a bit, but then may have fizzled out right as Corona hit? I could be wrong about the fizzling, but definitely didn't see him out there much at all early in the year

def had to earn his stripes to start the season, then had a good run October/November, then was left out of the lineup again, and then the injury he picked up around Christmas.

You guys know this much about soccer just from watching fs1 once in awhile? This is mind boggling for me.

Anyway - I had no idea what I’ve been missing. Mornings, afternoons at work, the opportunities are endless!

You guys know this much about soccer just from watching fs1 once in awhile? This is mind boggling for me.

Anyway - I had no idea what I’ve been missing. Mornings, afternoons at work, the opportunities are endless!

haha no, we follow it like you follow the NBA .

it does present a lot of ways to lose money gambling from day to night that is for sure

Ya, I think they should start with

Cp, werner, ziyech as the front 3, I've even see some people say front 4 with tammy too, which would be crazy

But I do think theres heavy liverpool from like 3 or 4 years ago vibes, where their games are like 4-3 every week

my interest in CFB has soured big time from where i used to wake up early to watch GameDay. Maybe it's Texas sucking, but i think it's a lot because Alabama has been so dominant and it seems every season is like a two-horse race depending on Ohio State or Clemson

I started to watch EPL on NBCSN each saturday before i'd go out and get drunk and chase tail, not sure i've bet an EPL game in my life and hadn't Bundesliga until this season. May be a terrible idea as I lost my first three in ugly fashion, but I like soccer far more than the other sports besides MLB/NFL/NCAAB because the games are close. MLB almost gives me palpitations, but soccer is far more intense. I also used to play and love the international competitions, now finally giving club soccer a chance since American sports are shitting the bed

Let's get another. Only know of one player in the world Ronaldo... oh and they little guy from Argentina who stinks everytime I watch him.

But tail Jimbo and you'll profit.

Back