• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Buncha stuff today saying becks wants james and is talking to madrid

That kinda makes sense imo

Hes only played like 50 games in past 3 or 4 years. Hes got the money, I'm sure madrid will pay like half his salary just to lower their bill, and hes a huge name especially in miami, plus doing becks a big favor, they could even come up with like a partnership thing I bet

He would have same kinda impact giovinco had at tfc imo

Buncha stuff today saying becks wants james and is talking to madrid

That kinda makes sense imo

Hes only played like 50 games in past 3 or 4 years. Hes got the money, I'm sure madrid will pay like half his salary just to lower their bill, and hes a huge name especially in miami, plus doing becks a big favor, they could even come up with like a partnership thing I bet

He would have same kinda impact giovinco had at tfc imo

damn that would be a great get for the league

Interesting what’s going on with Newcastle

I don’t see how the league can block this sale with other questionable ownership groups

Interesting what’s going on with Newcastle

I don’t see how the league can block this sale with other questionable ownership groups
City alone is enough for it to go through, plus at a time where league would love some cash infusion

Bein is trying to block it cause the saudis have a lot of people who stream games seems silly

Some of the journalists going nuts about it though is such virtue signaling

Miguel Delaney had been complaining like a week, then someone asked him how he feels about his paper being partially owned by Qatar or something and no response

City alone is enough for it to go through, plus at a time where league would love some cash infusion

Bein is trying to block it cause the saudis have a lot of people who stream games seems silly

are we talking about the type of cash that could make Newcastle a top 6 contender in the league? Is the new Man City potentially?

are we talking about the type of cash that could make Newcastle a top 6 contender in the league? Is the new Man City potentially?

If they wanna ya definitely, the sovereign wealth fund has 330 billion I believe

It's a popular club in the north, sells out every week I believe, I imagine they are buying it to make at least a CL push

If they wanna ya definitely, the sovereign wealth fund has 330 billion I believe

It's a popular club in the north, sells out every week I believe, I imagine they are buying it to make at least a CL push

Will be fun to watch them overpay and buy a bunch of players who don't fit and finish 10th In the league :)

I always heard Newcastle was a cool city

Will be fun to watch them overpay and buy a bunch of players who don't fit and finish 10th In the league :)

I always heard Newcastle was a cool city
Ya that is the tough thing, man city took awhile to be able to attract big names

Remember when it was Robinho and he just was there for the payday

One thing in their favor may be all this shutdown tho, some clubs are gonna need to offload so they may be able to get some deals

Ya that is the tough thing, man city took awhile to be able to attract big names

Remember when it was Robinho and he just was there for the payday

One thing in their favor may be all this shutdown tho, some clubs are gonna need to offload so they may be able to get some deals

Financial Fair Play is complete dead after this

Financial Fair Play is complete dead after this
Has it ever even mattered?

Like they are probably gonna quietly sweep man city ban under the rug due to covid

MBS will get one of his pals to shirt sponsor newcastle for like triple what united get for theirs

It wont be right away, but I bet big 6 is super 7 by 2026

Has it ever even mattered?

Like they are probably gonna quietly sweep man city ban under the rug due to covid

MBS will get one of his pals to shirt sponsor newcastle for like triple what united get for theirs

It wont be right away, but I bet big 6 is super 7 by 2026

its sort of mattered because it limits some people. all of the English media don't seem to realize that Abu Dhabi and MBS are gonna likely save the soccer in England because half the teams are gonna go under otherwise

mates this has exposed soccer in a big way - most of these teams living paycheck to paycheck

Sky is saying barca want ndombele but have no money

So they want to player swap with umtiti and semedo

Player swap deals never happen, but that'd be an absolutely horrible one for spurs

Sky is saying barca want ndombele but have no money

So they want to player swap with umtiti and semedo

Player swap deals never happen, but that'd be an absolutely horrible one for spurs

Barcelona isn't getting anyone this summer

This is when I know (if I didn't before) that transfer rumors are completely fabricated. It's completely inconceivable that Barcelona can afford to buy Martinez or Neymar or NDombele this summer when they can't afford to pay their own players.

Oh hey guys, can we withhold 70% of your salary so we can buy your replacements with the money we save.

It's laughable.

its sort of mattered because it limits some people. all of the English media don't seem to realize that Abu Dhabi and MBS are gonna likely save the soccer in England because half the teams are gonna go under otherwise

mates this has exposed soccer in a big way - most of these teams living paycheck to paycheck

Yep, it's scary that a club like barca is that close to going under

Basically every country's 3rd division on down besides germany is gonna need bailouts from the top level

Barcelona isn't getting anyone this summer

This is when I know (if I didn't before) that transfer rumors are completely fabricated. It's completely inconceivable that Barcelona can afford to buy Martinez or Neymar or NDombele this summer when they can't afford to pay their own players.

Oh hey guys, can we withhold 70% of your salary so we can buy your replacements with the money we save.

It's laughable.
Ya, that's why we are gonna seem so many swap deals rumored

My guess is outside clubs like united, bayern, city, its gonna be loans loans loans

So we are like 3 weeks away from germany?

Italian fa and english fa seem close to letting training open a little bit, even if it's just the facility

So I'd guess they are back in late may/early june

Spain and france I havent seen anything reported near official

Kinds funny how this is gonna be an advantage for some teams

I.e spurs, kane will be healthy now. Will be the first time all year entire first team is available

Rashford should be back for United

Also fifa saying that they may temporarily allow 5 subs, I understand that in theory cause the games will be condensed

But how big an advantage is this for the bigger teams

Managers will still save 1, or maybe 2 subs now for last 10 mins and in case of injury

So your basically giving 3 free subs

Big 6 can just press the hell out of teams now in first half, and then just swap out 3 guys with other potential starters

The gap between Sheffield's 14th best player and city's or arsenals are gonna be massive, add in basically giving city or arsenal 3 spots on the field where stamina wont be an issue

what irritates me is when I listen to all these American sport pods talk about leagues coming back , and not one of them points to Germany and how pro sports league should be monitoring them. They all talk about NBA or MLB taking the lead worldwide on this

Do some basic research , Jesus

Last edited:
Bale talking about mls is interesting

I think when healthy hed absolutely dominate, he would be the perfect signing for them

Guys that really stand out are the ones that can create their own chances and with his speed and dribbling, plus his finishing outside the box he would be massive

Vidal has an Instagram post where he was in a Miami Jersey then deleted it .

basically everyone is being linked to Miami

Vidal has an Instagram post where he was in a Miami Jersey then deleted it .

basically everyone is being linked to Miami
Ya, hes kind of guy I wouldnt pay money for

If I wanted a winner ya of course, but if I can only pay 1 or 2 dps big money, they need to be draws

Need flair players like Vela, giovinco, martinez, zlatan etc.

It is a thing that is pretty prevalent in soccer fans on this side of the pond

I blame the media, up until like 10 years ago? Maybe more, everything was about oh let's change soccer so americans like it more, or if our primo athletes played we'd dominate, so people, especially online got defensive

As the coverage has improved, I think that's subsited a bit

Back