• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

For these behind close doors things, I'd love if they played in a smaller venue

Wouldnt work for footy

But say nba or ncaa needs to play behind closed doors, play it in a high school gym, same with nhl, a small rink

For these behind close doors things, I'd love if they played in a smaller venue

Wouldnt work for footy

But say nba or ncaa needs to play behind closed doors, play it in a high school gym, same with nhl, a small rink

curious. Is there any talk about closing the border or anything up there

curious. Is there any talk about closing the border or anything up there

Nope

Only cases here so far have been people travelling back from iran, until yesterday when 2 people at an old folks home about 90 mins outside vancouver got it

Tons of masks, big asian community as you know though and at least here they mask up quickly, SARS and avian flu would see a ton of masks too

Will be interesting to see, china seems to be slowing it down but they use draconian measures

im really more worried about the panic rather then the actual illness. I’m hoping it’ll level off by the end of March. I’m sure once the USA starts real testing in a couple of weeks that we’ll find out way more people have it, like thousands more

im really more worried about the panic rather then the actual illness. I’m hoping it’ll level off by the end of March. I’m sure once the USA starts real testing in a couple of weeks that we’ll find out way more people have it, like thousands more

I dono is that a bad thing though?

As long as numbers not too high, it will show majority are surviving, the under 60 recovery rate is like 99.8

Media needs to be better, like you say the panic is the real issue

Flu kills thousands a year, if media covered flu like this people who go insane

The media makes its money on generating panic. I remember 9/11 coverage, for example. There would always be some new warning. I remember freaking out about anthrax in the mail.

Back