• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I just don’t see why he doesn’t sign a deal and agree to release clause for next year

Once it calms down after international break, I bet they go to him with same one as bale basically

Here we will double your pay or whatever, and if madrid come and bid x, you will be let go

Once it calms down after international break, I bet they go to him with same one as bale basically

Here we will double your pay or whatever, and if madrid come and bid x, you will be let go

That would be good. At this point it would suck to see Real Madrid come in tomorrow and get him. Although poch said if he wasn’t sold yesterday he’s not getting sold at all

Teed; you see what I said about that place?
Yep, I'm hyped to go now next time in portland, love the spanish restaurants

Bringing all the segundas and primers like 1 or 2 at a time so it's hot and easy to share

The bikini jambon sounds so good, only thing I woulda got that you didnt was the scallops

Yep, I'm hyped to go now next time in portland, love the spanish restaurants

Bringing all the segundas and primers like 1 or 2 at a time so it's hot and easy to share

The bikini jambon sounds so good, only thing I woulda got that you didnt was the scallops

Bikini was good but kind of an after though. I would have gone for the prawns or scallops but my gf has a shellfish allergy. I got the dungess crab salad as a one off at the end of the meal lol

That would be good. At this point it would suck to see Real Madrid come in tomorrow and get him. Although poch said if he wasn’t sold yesterday he’s not getting sold at all

Ya I watched the poch press conference it was good, he shut down all rumors

Seemed happy, think hes excited for post international break when glc will be full fitness, sessegnon should be ready, same with foyt

Also the stuff about vertonghen was just he showed up outta shape

Bikini was good but kind of an after though. I would have gone for the prawns or scallops but my gf has a shellfish allergy. I got the dungess crab salad as a one off at the end of the meal lol

Ah ya makes sense then, I just had a bikini once that was basically best sandwich ever, so been craving it

Was the veal dish good?

I like winks, but just thinking that he is probably the best english cm at the moment is really scary for euros next summer

Back