• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I’m hoping for some unpredictability, but these groups look pretty predictable, maybe besides the order

I’m hoping for some unpredictability, but these groups look pretty predictable, maybe besides the order

I actually like them, outside A to C, which have a clear top 2 or 1

D, E, F have 3 strongish teams, it would of course be a surprise if Leverkusen went through, but it could happen, Salzburg could surprise someone I think, and F is super interesting

G and H I think are complete toss ups imo, best groups in awhile imo

All it means is we need to hope for some help on scheduling. Think it comes out in a few hours

But on the day with A thru D, have to hope psg/Madrid and spurs/bayern are on different days

City's group should at least have some fun games, atalanta is a fun team

:siren: union up 3-1 on bvb

Weird one, I didnt see more than the highlights

But the game stats show a pretty even game in terms of shots, and union a big edge in shots on target, seems like they played the counter perfectly, soaked up all the pressure and took advantage of their looks, full strength dortmund too, and in front of an international break..... hmm

Weird one, I didnt see more than the highlights

But the game stats show a pretty even game in terms of shots, and union a big edge in shots on target, seems like they played the counter perfectly, soaked up all the pressure and took advantage of their looks, full strength dortmund too, and in front of an international break..... hmm

Yeah Union did a great job creating shot opportunities especially for how little they possessed it. They came across as very aggressive in the final third. What stood out to me most was Dortmund in the final third: on the one side stasis from Dortmund players, not a lot of movement, on the other side it looked like Union defenders were everywhere at once, they did not let much go into the box and so Dortmund favored long shot oppos rather heavily. Dortmund maybe a bit sloppier (error-prone) than usual in build-up

All the top teams require their forwards to do some sort of pressing , he won’t do that

Who is he linked to ?

Back