• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Before the game you would have told me 1 point he’ll yeah. 40th minute 1 point it’s fuck

70th minute 1 point hell yewh

Never been there

I didnt particularly like voodoo dough, but all the options and it being 'weird' are why it's so popular

Plenty of better donuts at even like a haggens

Yeah really only going because we felt like it’s necessary and our hotel is like 3 blocks away

Dutch have been flying ever since the ex ajax boys took over the squad

Germans since wc have been in a funk, new generation needs to take over this year in preparation for euros

Don't you think Vc?

I think so Teed. Germany isn‘t without known, high-quality variables — Kroos and Reus. I really like watching Kimmich since his rise in Euro 2016. In 2018 Brandt always provided a very notable spark off the bench.

Werner is a good playmaker too with his pace. In the Bundesliga he‘s a much better finisher. He needs to translate his domestic success on the international stage. Germany has always had a problem at the 9 since Klose retired. Rudy was a big deal in 2018 and the midfield missed the stability he brought when he was injured but I don‘t think he got called-up.

Germany is basically full of young and high-potential mids. Time will tell how well they develop internationally. Hopefully Germany can find a reliable scorer.

I think so Teed. Germany isn‘t without known, high-quality variables — Kroos and Reus. I really like watching Kimmich since his rise in Euro 2016. In 2018 Brandt always provided a very notable spark off the bench.

Werner is a good playmaker too with his pace. In the Bundesliga he‘s a much better finisher. He needs to translate his domestic success on the international stage. Germany has always had a problem at the 9 since Klose retired. Rudy was a big deal in 2018 and the midfield missed the stability he brought when he was injured but I don‘t think he got called-up.

Germany is basically full of young and high-potential mids. Time will tell how well they develop internationally. Hopefully Germany can find a reliable scorer.

Ya the scorer is the issue, timo disnt have a good world cup, but he has the talent to be the guy

That midfield just needs some of the youngsters to step up

I'm guessing it's a kimmich and kroos midfield

Werner, reus up front

Leaves 2 spots between a combo of gnabry, brandt, goretzka, gundogan, havertz

Back