• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Braces explain to me the point of having Bradley or Altidore on this team. Why not have the young kids get some experience. If we make the World Cup, surely neither are starters

Braces explain to me the point of having Bradley or Altidore on this team. Why not have the young kids get some experience. If we make the World Cup, surely neither are starters

I think this is a tournament you don’t experiment in , they will be phased out I think

There aren’t better people right now

I think this is a tournament you don’t experiment in , they will be phased out I think

Seargent could have played some no? Surely if he can get a few games with Werder Bremen - he’d so fine in this tournament

I think you play sargeant and those types vs curucao or whatever

But you dont experiment vs mexico because you want to win, want mckennie and puli to feel like this is a big game, so the games in the hex and hopefully world cup, they know

I think you play sargeant and those types vs curucao or whatever

But you dont experiment vs mexico because you want to win, want mckennie and puli to feel like this is a big game, so the games in the hex and hopefully world cup, they know

Yep

Back