• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

It’s crazy in the sense that you could get away with so much back in the day, the technology just wasn’t there

I have a friend who got a DUI in KC in 2000, got a second 1 in Cali in 2005.

California had no record of his 2000 DUI
So even that is relatively new

It not just that, law enforcement being able to link up across the country

And watch you at basically every street corner. I know a guy that got a DUI in Missouri in like 2005, was in KC so just got a Kansas license. When he moved here years ago and went to get his license, had to do the one year interlock because it was never recognized in Kansas. 6 or 7 years later. Crazy.

And watch you at basically every street corner. I know a guy that got a DUI in Missouri in like 2005, was in KC so just got a Kansas license. When he moved here years ago and went to get his license, had to do the one year interlock because it was never recognized in Kansas. 6 or 7 years later. Crazy.

Wow that sucks

Thing with those interlock devices, they aren't fail proof. They tell you at install that (one instance) Wendy's burgers...the buns have enough yeast to cause you to register .01-.015. That's just nuts. At .03 you can't start your vehicle.

It’s crazy in the sense that you could get away with so much back in the day, the technology just wasn’t there
Think about that so much

I think if someone sent me back to like 1970, and said you have to rob a bank and not get caught for a year

I could do it

Seriously this BVB/Spurs match isn't on any of the bazillion Spanish channels I get? Everything is RM, they're really trying to push the B/R subscription

Seriously this BVB/Spurs match isn't on any of the bazillion Spanish channels I get? Everything is RM, they're really trying to push the B/R subscription

That's shitty, anyone but a spanish team and I bet it is

That new deal the cl signed with Turner is such bullshit

Fully expecting Dortmund to go up 1-0 very early

Honestly consider it a win if were not down 2-0 at ht

Praying we hold on, just 1 goal please, harry put the club on your back and go get 1

That's shitty, anyone but a spanish team and I bet it is

That new deal the cl signed with Turner is such bullshit

What sucks is no bar/pub is going to subscribe to streaming so can't even go to Wild Wings or something. This is ridiculous. Can't believe we can't get a match with a British power and a German power that happens to have the American Wonderboy. This is not ok.

Well, probably has to do with it being 3-0 and pulisic is a backup ever since sancho got there

If it was within 2 goals I bet it would be spurs bvb

But none of them? I mean anyone with directv or Cox here (everyone) gets all the univisions etc, and of course Madrid are popular in the crowd, but there's too much popularity among those two teams internationally for it not to be on

And I kinda expect Sancho to be back home shortly!

Spurs playing 5-3-2

Gotta give it to em, it's smart, just didn't know if they'd do it. Looks like absolutely nothing is happening there looking at the box

Back