• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Also my favorite thing so far in mls season, and you posted gio news braves, is how the galaxy handled that whole situation with mls

they just having a ranking system when you buy tickets and I don't have a clue and it's gotten nothing to do with knowing french

you mates think 'free placement' means just general seating?

Also my favorite thing so far in mls season, and you posted gio news braves, is how the galaxy handled that whole situation with mls

A lot of other teams were pissed they thought league was going Bend to Galaxy and let them do some shady deal with gio to keep him on team .. then Galaxy come out and buy out his last 6 million

they just having a ranking system when you buy tickets and I don't have a clue and it's gotten nothing to do with knowing french

you mates think 'free placement' means just general seating?

Sounds like a clusterfuck if so, that stadium is ginormous

A lot of other teams were pissed they thought league was going Bend to Galaxy and let them do some shady deal with gio to keep him on team .. then Galaxy come out and buy out his last 6 million

Ya. It seemed they were basically saying we have 4 dps now

Mate I was struggling pre WL

Decided enough is enough with serie a

Thought premier lwague, thought french, through to brazil

Went la liga

Anyone watch Australian league on ESPN Plus

Man it’s not very good , but if bored late on a weekend night

Anyone watch Australian league on ESPN Plus

Man it’s not very good , but if bored late on a weekend night
Haha ya, I do some j league too on dazn

I used to bet it a lot in school, late night thursdays, Melbourne victory vs central coast Mariners comes on

All in

City 81% possession, Bournemouth have gotten it in the final 3rd exactly once in 30 minutes

Fuck glad I didn't buy that NBC package for this

Back