• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Big match this week, I mighta been half asleep but think someone on my tweeter is leaving today to go to Dortmund for the match Tuesday

Braves you see the Rams are looking at stem cell treatment for Gurley?

Big match this week, I mighta been half asleep but think someone on my tweeter is leaving today to go to Dortmund for the match Tuesday

Braves you see the Rams are looking at stem cell treatment for Gurley?

No, is that like the shit Kobe used to do in Germany

I don't even know what stem cell can accomplish. Is it miraculous like some jellyfish type stuff?

I don't even know what stem cell can accomplish. Is it miraculous like some jellyfish type stuff?

No clue , as far as I know arthritis is not curable , manageable for normal people , but seems bad for NFL back

No clue , as far as I know arthritis is not curable , manageable for normal people , but seems bad for NFL back
It doesn't sound ideal for anyone doing anything outside of lounging in a LaZBoy with room service

Oh cannabis, guess I'm gonna need to learn to love it, no doubt the body and mind will appreciate it in the North half of life

Virtually everyone I know uses hemp in some fashion, clearly I need trial and err as it's only ever made me paranoid but I assume it's just not been my cup of tea

but hemp oil, what's the catch? not even sure what's legal anymore not that it matters so much, but it's such a cloud

Quite frankly I've never known, nor have known anyone who knows an Everton fan

Today I know a fuck ton of Everton fans

I do miss billy

No parking anywhere near Anfield

It's all row houses

Theres a park that separates it, think it's less than a mile apart
Makes sense heard they're walking distance for sure

Wonder what makes someone from Liverpool an Everton fan. Seems much more drastic than Yanks/Mets

Makes sense heard they're walking distance for sure

Wonder what makes someone from Liverpool an Everton fan. Seems much more drastic than Yanks/Mets

Tons in london are too, spurs and arsenal are a few km, chelsea and fulham are basically same as liverpool and Everton

In terms of differences it's actually not some big divide, not a religious thing like Celtic and rangers, or basque/spanish like you see in catalonia

Guess I just consider Liverpool carrying the tag of the city name differently

Got an old timer here that grew up in Glasgow, been to Celtic bar for games a couple times w/him but he even pulls for Rangers in other competitions. It's not crazy

Hell last Sunday there were 40+ City fans at the pub at 7am pulling for United! What a time...

Rooting against Liverpool
Yep last year the bar owner told the United crew they weren't welcome when they wanted to do a home and home pub thing (it wasn't so polite) yet this year there's a bromance. It's amazing.

Back