• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Forgot CL changes next year

No difference in finishing 4th in england, spain, or Italy now

All 4 teams go straight to group stage

France the only bigger league that has a qualifier?

If so all the more reason for Marseille in Europa, they should get by RB then final

France the only bigger league that has a qualifier?

If so all the more reason for Marseille in Europa, they should get by RB then final
They have to do it a round early too

France and russia 3rd place teams will need to wjn 2 quallys

Portugal, belgium, ukraine runners up need 3

Reactions: KJ
Hope pep gives foden lots of playing time down the stretch

Mendy too, france will be so much better if he csn get match fitness

Mendy played 45 mins yesterday lower level against United

Guessing he plays a bit the last month

Was a big win yesterday for our Dalers at Bury. Still a point below the drop, but with game(s) in hand during the run in. Porstmouth, Wigan and Peterbrough ahead will be tough sledding. Would really hope to get at least 3 points from those three games, anything more would be gravy. Then the last 5 only feature one game vs top 10 side, so that looks promising, but they do have 7 games to play in 21 days which is oftentimes very difficult for a lower level side without much quality on the bench. Staying in league one this year would be huge - solid cup run including the reply vs Spurs and we may be able to get some more talented players on board.

Dalers in fact got 4 points in these three tough games with the huge win, down a man @ Peterbrough on Saturday
They are still in the drop zone here, but the schedule gets much more favorable from here on in.
Tomorrow's game vs Oldham at the Crown Oil is absolutely massive. A win would put them two points clear with with 4 to play and three of those last four at home.
Come on boys #upthedale

Last edited:
The us tours this summer are going to be so pointless

City playing dortmund 5 days after world cup

Thatd going to basically be youth squads

the team is marketing that they are coming to US with a picture of Pulisic . I’m not sure him alone is going to bring big crowds, but he will be playing for sure , doesnt have a World Cup to worry about :(

Fuck yes!!!!!!! Why not Vieira could be a good choice I like him. In my mind I'd prefer a more experienced guy though. Allegri, Simeone, Jardim. The ones I mentioned a few months ago like Ancelotti and Löw were most likely speculation from the media.. No idea who is the first choice. Basically I will welcome with open arms any coach except Thierry Henry, absolutely don't want him. Maybe assistant but that's it

Not sure why the likes of Allegri or Simeone would go to Arsenal outside of more money. Those guys should only go for jobs where theyll be in the Champions League next year. They should do what Tottenham did and go young and promising guys ...

Atletico will be favorites in the semis but far from unbeatable based on current form.

Allegri and Simeone probably the 2 most wanted guys in the Arsenal forums, not sure they would be available and interested in the job, we'll see.

It will be great to get excited for next season again whoever comes in

Not sure why the likes of Allegri or Simeone would go to Arsenal outside of more money. Those guys should only go for jobs where theyll be in the Champions League next year. They should do what Tottenham did and go young and promising guys ...
Why wouldn't they go for money? That's what it's all about.
Along your lines, why would Rodgers leave Celtic? He'll win the league pretty much every year without fail.
The only reason Spurs went young 'promising' guys is because the owner is cheap. Think Spurs fans were thrilled with AVB there after a few months? Shine really wore off Sherwood soon too. They luckboxed into Poch cause Southampton is nothing but a feeder club and Poch is awesome. But there is no one really out there available of similar stature that I can see in the big leagues.
Arsenal is not that far from a CL club. I know this year is a down, and they sold a few of their bigger players, but this is a great job at a huge club. They have the likes of Ozil, Lacazette, PEA, and I'm sure they'll have money to spend. Whatever manager steps in will have a great opportunity and tremendous pressure. They will need to be back in the top 4 for sure. Spurs aint won shit. Yes, they are poised for what could be a promising future, but show me some fucking trophies there at WHL first. Arsenal is going to demand these straight away.

Why wouldn't they go for money? That's what it's all about.
Along your lines, why would Rodgers leave Celtic? He'll win the league pretty much every year without fail.
The only reason Spurs went young 'promising' guys is because the owner is cheap. Think Spurs fans were thrilled with AVB there after a few months? Shine really wore off Sherwood soon too. They luckboxed into Poch cause Southampton is nothing but a feeder club and Poch is awesome. But there is no one really out there available of similar stature that I can see in the big leagues.
Arsenal is not that far from a CL club. I know this year is a down, and they sold a few of their bigger players, but this is a great job at a huge club. They have the likes of Ozil, Lacazette, PEA, and I'm sure they'll have money to spend. Whatever manager steps in will have a great opportunity and tremendous pressure. They will need to be back in the top 4 for sure. Spurs aint won shit. Yes, they are poised for what could be a promising future, but show me some fucking trophies there at WHL first. Arsenal is going to demand these straight away.

Simeone has been ‘rumored’ to have better jobs offers then this and opted to stay. If it was all about the money, I’m sure more of these coaches would have just gone to China. I doubt they get a huge name. Rodgers sounds about right.

Back