• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

My favorite Larson/Troll article is when he wrote last year that LAGalaxy was a dying franchise ..Like Ivy saying Clippers will surpass Lakers

asked for a transfer? You dont give Poch full loyalty, you no longer play/start

Haha i doubt that with sonny

Also have no problem with not playing guys who are going to leave if we have good players available, sanchez has been good and hes like 20, more experience he will be a top 10 cb

haha

to be fair, to them I will say their front office has pretty much hit on all their signings

Jozy has surprised me after what he did at sunderland

Seba obviously beem great

How many clubs could play a defensive mid 6m a year tho like bradley

Vazquez mighy be their best value

Haha i doubt that with sonny

Also have no problem with not playing guys who are going to leave if we have good players available, sanchez has been good and hes like 20, more experience he will be a top 10 cb

yeah I dont mind sanchez getting the experience

Jozy has surprised me after what he did at sunderland

Seba obviously beem great

How many clubs could play a defensive mid 6m a year tho like bradley

Vazquez mighy be their best value

Bradley and Jozy are overpaid for sure, no one else in the world is paying that much for them

they also have squad players who could probably start for any other team in the league, but they have been able to keep them.

yeah I dont mind sanchez getting the experience

Guessing they sell toby for 50m to psg or bayern or barca

This summer they need a 3rd cb fof behind vert and sanchez, new atttacking player (malcom maybe already done), and a new cm like dembele since hes getting older csnt play all thr time

Plus sessegnon

Guessing they sell toby for 50m to psg or bayern or barca

This summer they need a 3rd cb fof behind vert and sanchez, new atttacking player (malcom maybe already done), and a new cm like dembele since hes getting older csnt play all thr time

Plus sessegnon

youre thinking just 50 for toby? I think at least 70 in this market

I read this morning Malcolm is going to PSG

Jozy could have probably made it with a low level prem team if he was good in the air, he is so bad in the air, and you can't be that on a low level prem team

Back