• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Conte seemed so disheartened post match

Chelsea trying to get another manager fired it looks like, guessing hazard to Madrid stories pop up this week

Sky had a former ref on today who said both were the right calls in spurs/pool game

On the first one, Lovren attempting To play the ball, even though he slices it, puts Kane onside

Second one more obvious, Vvd is an idiot

Beej vid isn't so bad, least of his concerns

Already talk at Etihad about Hazard coming on board too...bidding war will be on

It's at least 2 years old I read on spurs forum

No arm tattoos

Hes dating ruby Mae who is a fucking smoke show, not sure on how long tho

By the way I have no idea if he cheated on the gf, would just be fitting for one of the biggest diver/cheater in England.

But I guess when you have a friend filming you everything is possible :eek:

When Chelsea are losing but you forget you play for them now

DU93iUkU8AASI4-.jpg:large

Damn, soccer players turn up in the damndest places sometimes. Got me an over in the Cypress game today with two late ones from Omonia Nicosia and was just curious who got them. Matt fucking Derbyshire with both. I remember him from his Blackburn days. Rarely do these guys I recognize turn up in these shit leagues, but not uncommon at all to see a turkish winner from an oldie but a goodie and now China and sometimes UAE get a good old time player with a goal.
Fuck sakes that Blackburn team had some real good up and coming players on it that turned into nothing. David Bentley now residing in the where are you now files
I'm getting fucking old.

Blackburn had a quality side in the mid-late 00's. Christopher Samba, Brad Friedel, Rocque Santa Cruz, Ryan Nelson, Bentley, Derbyshire, David Dunn, Jason Roberts, Stephen Warnock - that's a decent fucking side there. How they have fallen, now playing in league one with the mighty Dalers.

As per wiki, Blackburn rivals - Manchester United F.C.
they should probably edit that as they are closer to the United of Manchester club

Gonna play some today, league record speaks for itself...just guesswork sadly

Bilbao tt o2 -105 2*
RB Leipzig -.75 -116 3*
St Etienne ML +285
Fiorentina +.5 -101
Fiorentina ML +350 .5*

Hate going against Juve they're in such great form but this could be the hiccup in between their run and the CL match next week. Fiorentina can get point(s) here

Spurs look much the better team. Not sure how to define Arsenal, seems like a bunch of pieces but no glue kinda deal

Yeah it's a mess. Didn't understand the move for PEA when there are way more pressing needs...can't understand the quick hook on Lacazette. Still would like to see Ozil elsewhere (as long as not United)

Arse are that team that all my buddies love but I don't at all...still have to watch to keep up so they'll meet up for lunch and watch a match

Back