• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Not watching but watched United at Yeovil yesterday assume it's similar. Looked like a goat track

disagree about no concern

speaking of West Brom, they didnt beat West Brom because of their lack of finishing off after 3 days rest. That's been the problem in most games all year really. Another game in this pile up is a hinderance

disagree about no concern

speaking of West Brom, they didnt beat West Brom because of their lack of finishing off after 3 days rest. That's been the problem in most games all year really. Another game in this pile up is a hinderance

Its overhyped how much of an issue it is

They miss a training session which takes up more physical exercion anyway

Also today wasn't lack of finishing, lack of creating, 1.4xg is low

The lineup was weird

Dembele didn't need to play, they needed an attacking mid in his place

He stayed on, just took a tough one to the ankle

Scarier was the Sane takeout that shoulda been straight red, he turned out ok but I saw a tweet from "Germany" asking Cardiff to take it easy since they have a little tournament this summer lol

What is this USMNT camp going on now?

Was it planned thinking they were going to be in world cup? Or do they do it every year

holy shit we are bad defensively

It will need strengthening in the summer or it will just be more of the same again and again

Well he has more goals than Harry Kane in the last 100 games or so, so it's not that bad to have more competition and options in attack, but yeah the whole defensive area needs upgrade. Almost twice as many goals conceded than the top 3 teams...

But more importantly the coaching needs upgrade

Earning more money often a good incentive. I believe he will be the highest paid player of the team

Winning trophies. Most likely not the most coveted ones with Wenger here but still trophies are trophies

Well 3 out of the last 4 FA cups is not too shabby. Most other clubs would be happy with winning any trophies including Liverpool and Tottenham fans so it's a bit strange to ask why a player would go to Arsenal.

But winning cups is easier I'd love to challenge again in the league. Not going to happen with Wenger and he just said he does't really know what's wrong. Yeah seriously

Ya of course he should want to go there

It's a top 10 club in the world

People shit on teams that struggle way too much

When Wenger goes they will have their pick of the lot, it's in London's and they have plenty of money and a really good academy

Plus loyalty to not firing a manager

It's a top 3 job imo all things considered, especially for a young manager who wants to build a project

Chelsea, united, Madrid, barca you get fired too fast

I wonder if a young coach will have the chance to succeed Wenger though, IMO they will go with an experienced one; I think the rumours about Ancelotti could be true.

Bild saying Özil will extend his contract, good source, we will see. I would hate to see him go at Man Utd too...

I wonder if a young coach will have the chance to succeed Wenger though, IMO they will go with an experienced one; I think the rumours about Ancelotti could be true.

Bild saying Özil will extend his contract, good source, we will see. I would hate to see him go at Man Utd too...

Ya if Ancelotti is available you have to do it

He will bring prestige too, players will follow

You think Henry is manager eventually? He's on to his last badges isnt he?

Honestly I have no idea about Henry and Arsenal in the future. He has the A license but as far as I know hasn't completed the Pro license yet.

Let's see if he gains first team coach experience somewhere else first. Or why not as an assistant at Arsenal first.

But players who become top coaches tend to have been midfielders or defenders, so if we were to pick an ex-gunner I would personally favor someone like Vieira or Arteta

Back