• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Lol

They said Sterling threw his gloves down when he got subbed and Pep picked them up and threw them back at him

great start

home form has been great this season, away awful

With a solid defense + goalkeeper this could be a solid team, this offense will score goals

central defensive midfield to replace xhaka and a winger yes, but I like Ramsey and Wilshere. Maitland Niles is a central midfielder let's hope he gets his chance in the middle.

and yes the back 4 needs a revamp to compete away and vs the top teams, Koscielny has been declining, Mustafi average. And Cech has become average too. Lots of work to do to get better defensively next year

If Spurs and Arsenal follow their home/away form vs big teams, good chance for a

Spurs loss tomorrow at Anfield

Spurs win next week vs Arsenal

Ozil new deal and world cup though he will have a solid rest of the year

Focus on europa league at this point?

After Napoli and Atleti I would say they are 3rd favorites

Dortmund are weakened, rbs now having a great year, Lazio/Milan/viarreal could cause issues

I think they beat Napoli too

Just have to avoid drawing Atleti and they should go far, that's not to say they couldn't beat them either

If Spurs and Arsenal follow their home/away form vs big teams, good chance for a

Spurs loss tomorrow at Anfield

Spurs win next week vs Arsenal

The top 5 aren't bad away

2-5 all have 22-24 points and at least +9 g

It's really just arsenal where it starts with 15 points and -6 gd

Ozil new deal and world cup though he will have a solid rest of the year

Focus on europa league at this point?

After Napoli and Atleti I would say they are 3rd favorites

Dortmund are weakened, rbs now having a great year, Lazio/Milan/viarreal could cause issues

yeah agree with you

There will be some good teams to beat to win the Europea League, possible but not as easy as the cakewalk Man Utd had last season

I think Wenger will reevaluate end of February after both Ostersunds matches. But a loss at Spurs would make the top 4 almost impossible, depending on the results of Liverpool and Chelsea too

yeah agree with you

There will be some good teams to beat to win the Europea League, possible but not as easy as the cakewalk Man Utd had last season

I think Wenger will reevaluate end of February after both Ostersunds matches. But a loss at Spurs would make the top 4 almost impossible, depending on the results of Liverpool and Chelsea too

Ya united really had a clear path

I think arsenal play for a draw next week, a loss would be really bad. I think Chelsea and maybe united fall back in the next few months but it's almost becoming too much

Good thing with the PEA signing is lacazette can be rested for Europa games

Big Sam pre-match: "It's about being able to nullify the strengths of Arsenal and then, I've always felt, that defensively they are weak because of the amount of players they commit forward."

Mates Atletico not winning Europa would only be a shock if they fall out of top 4 imo

Arsenal have plenty of thunder

Just need some shots
Karius is trash

The back 4 isn't good either

Chances will come

Dier should drop further back and help Davidson
Let tripper Go forward

Back