• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Walker on the yellow this is still dicey, possession been crazy but that can change in a hurry

Hope up 1-0 he doesn't do anything stupid, man they needed Pogba

Honestly I thought he was good in studio, nice to have a Spaniard that I didn't need to squint to understand as I respect their takes...completely different than England soccer. Different perspective.

He does suck as a manager don't know who could disagree and to think he was/is on the short list for US Soccer....um no

Ya I think right now from what I've read or seen

Werner
Reus. Ozil. Miller
Kroos. Khedira
Hector. Hummels. Boateng. Kimmich

Sane, draxler
Gorertzka, wiegl

The main subs

Maybe Gotze and Brandt

So stacked

Germany France Brazil

Looking at odds Argentina and Spain are way too cheap imo and no biz being around the top 3. Of course in name they'll stick but come on.

Might even look at Senegal to advance, that group is interesting

I THINK Spain is back at the top among Germany/France/Brazil. They played great in the qualifications and the way they dismantled Italy was impressive. We will see next summer if it's true or not.

Agree with Argentina, but they almost won the last WC without playing great, so anything is possible the margin between success and failure is close

I think a lot of teams first xi can match others but the issue is depth

Look at england

Kane
Rashford alli. Sterling
Dier _______
Rose stones Jones walker
Butland

If they had a high level cm there, not even Pogba or Kroos level, but a Matuidi or koke or Herrera they would be legit contenders

Maybe winks is that player, he's a fantastic passer, but he's one for the next euros most likely, so it's going to be Henderson which is just so meh

I'd rather Wilshere

But it's at least options, if Reus struggles bring on sane
If Kroos goes down bring on gorertzka

If griezzman gets injured, he plays behind Giroud usually, move over mbappe or Lemar or Dembele

Kurt Larsson is hilarious

Nobody has won an MLS “treble” — a Supporters’ Shield, a domestic Cup, an MLS Cup — in the same season. No MLS team has reached 69 points during a regular season.

There’s a good chance we won’t see either of those two things for another two decades.

There’s no longer a debate: This TFC side stands alone, ahead of the legendary squads that have competed in this league.

This year’s Reds are the best team ever.

Forgets to mention winning the US version of that is a wee bit more difficult than one with 3 MLS teams and whatever league Edmonton is im

Jose was really grasping at straws in his post match press conference. And it sounds like some things went down in the tunnel.

Be curious if Foder makes England squad too, have a feeling even though he's green it won't take but a couple pro months and he's ready to rock

Back