• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

DQZNjSKW4AAJblT

Yeah I liked it better when the draw was on Friday so we didn't have to wait.

Anyway, I'll be rooting for the swiss team to get a good draw, Roma, Liverpool, Besiktas or Tottenham. But all 1st place teams would love to get Basel as well.

What I'd like to see:

Tottenham vs Bayern
Man City vs Juventus
PSG vs Real Madrid

I'd be ok with Juve this year, it's gonna be rough sledding no matter, obv Seville, Porto or Basel would be great but not the worst season to draw Juve

I want good matchups

No real minnows this year that I worry what a SF looks like if they went through

so I just want pure entertainment as fast as possible, and it's going to continue

City/Madrid
Barca/Chelsea
United/Bayern
Spurs/Porto
Liverpool/Juve
Roma/Shakhtar
Besiktas/Sevilla
PSG/Basel

City and Madrid I just want to see play, two giants, would be a great game, don't want to risk one of em losing before they can play this year. CR7 maybe last chance at Pep while he's still 'the guy'

Liverpool/Juve interesting style contrast, great attack vs an amazing defense

PSG probly easiest draw, I just want Neymar's season to matter past the 1st week of March

United/Bayern, Spurs/Porto just good games

Barca had to give them Chelsea, or else Chelsea gets Besiktas, who I do think look good, but then I can't give Barca/Sevilla

It’s good they have a lead, buts it off an own goal and Kane just missed a wide open chance... need more from these boys

I hate to say it mate but Lloris is not so sharp these days. He’s made a lot of questionable decisions

Going to be plenty of snow in Liverpool and Manchester for the derbies tomorrow it sounds like

What's up with Dortmund KJ I thought they would compete for the title this season?! No time to watch them this season but they do seem to have a very good team on paper

I haven't watched much Bunde this season but damn there are goals in those Dortmund games

I'll bet it fuck it, not starting a thread but Seattle +.5 +102 and Sounders ML +330 .5*

I get to fade Bradley in a big game, I'm down...mind you I haven't watched a minute of Toronto and maybe a couple minutes of Seattle this season

Deserved for TorOnto though gotta say was really enjoying Kurtis Larson crying on twitter for first 70 minutes

That’s why American fans give Bradley and Jozy shit. The soccer media in this country are constantly telling us fans we don’t know what we are talking about And that Jozy and Bradley are great.
It’s insulting , they were good USMNT players , they weren’t great

Back