• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Read something interesting today about CCV

Last year I remembered poch saying he likes to keep his best young players at the club and not send them on loan, so I thought maybe he had soured on him a bit

He said yesterday at his press conference though it's a 2 year thing, he still believes CCV will be a starter for the club but once they are at senior level for 2 years if they aren't consistently playing he thinks they need to play so a loan is needed

Read something interesting today about CCV

Last year I remembered poch saying he likes to keep his best young players at the club and not send them on loan, so I thought maybe he had soured on him a bit

He said yesterday at his press conference though it's a 2 year thing, he still believes CCV will be a starter for the club but once they are at senior level for 2 years if they aren't consistently playing he thinks they need to play so a loan is needed

Just my thought, but I don't think he will ever be good enough to play for Spurs, and that's ok..

It would be ok if he doesn't play for spurs like you say though

If he's pl quality of say a west ham or stoke he's still a huge boost to the us back line for a decade

If I read it right every single Europa game will be behind the paywall except the final

The Deadspin article made it seem like that, plus only 3 or 4 live cl games a week

And Turner will always go English teams plus barca and Madrid

So will be times when united v APOEL or Liverpool vs trsbsonzpor are on tv

Something like Dortmund/Juve or Atleti/PSG not

Typically I've been getting one on NBCSports at 4am, one at 7am along with one on CNBC at that time slot then one at 9:30 on NBC

Mane gonna raise his value so much this season, Salah as well

Backline, not so much...this match isn't close to over

Be curious to see how Arsenal handle this week, if Alexis and Ox both get shipped this season is going to be a long one, Ozil too

Could be a skeleton crew before too long and it's not looking pretty

There's were 4 aresenal players who started today that want to leave

Ozil
Sanchez
Ox
Bellerin

Sanchez and ox can leave for free next summer

I don't know what Arsene expected

They have to sell Sanchez and ox

Can't just give up 70 or 80m whatever they would get, they aren't finishing Top 4 this year anyway

If the mustafi rumors about back to Italy on loan are true too

It's a legit Exodus

I honestly think City are prepared to pay 90m for Sanchez and Ox should get 35-40m I'm guessing

They'd be a complete disaster to turn that down

Back