• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Group A: Benfica, Manchester United, Basel, CSKA Moscow
Group B: Bayern Munich, Paris St-Germain, Anderlecht, Celtic
Group C: Chelsea, Atlético Madrid, Roma, Qarabag
Group D: Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting Clube de Portugal
Group E: Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor
Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyenoord
Group G: Monaco, Porto, Besiktas, Leipzig
Group H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham, Apoel Nicosia

Group E easily this weakest.
England could have a bunch of teams advance here. Honestly, City may have the toughest time there as Napoli are good, and Feyenoord no mugs at all.

I was all in on Spurs in this competition but they got about the worst draw possible...I think Dortmund might be the best in Germany this season and Real by default will win the league...seriously, does APOEL get a point?

you have a very high opinion of dortmund. I don't know this team enough this season but my early opinion is spurs are a little better than them. let's see in the next few weeks I'll be watching a few of their games to know them better let's hope you're right and they make the bundesliga interesting

Not an advantage for spurs to play at wembley so far let's see if they can change that

I think Spurs are going to be hurt by playing home games at Wembley instead of WHL, especially against a team like Dortmund. IF Dortmund are at full strength as they have tons of speed and can take advantage of larger pitch sizes. PEA, Reus, even Pulisic's games would have been a bit hurt by WHL as they like to get wide and fly down the wings. Not saying Spurs don't have athletic guys, but they lost Walker too. I think Spurs are better than Dortmund but probably closer to a coin flip. Plus, really hard to go into Germany and get points at Dortmund

My opinion of Dortmund carries over from the subpar season last year and yes, I think they can take Bayern to the wire. The caveat is Leipzig which might damn well be a crap shoot because they are young and have talent all over, but Dortmund I think are playing with a chip on their shoulders after last year

Group A: Benfica, Manchester United, Basel, CSKA Moscow
Group B: Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Anderlecht, Celtic
Group C: Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Roma, Quarabag
Group D: Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting Lisbon
Group E: Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor
Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyenoord
Group G: Monaco, Porto, Besiktas, RB Leipzig
Group H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham, Apoel

United, Basel
PSG, Bayern
Chelsea, Roma
Barca, Juve
Sevilla, Liverpool
Napoli, City
Leipzig, Porto
Madrid, Spurs

A: United, Benfica
B: PSG, Bayern
C: Atletico, Roma
D: Juve, Barca
E: Sevilla, Liverpool
F: City, Napoli
G: Leipzig, Porto
H: Real, Dortmund

Man I feel for you Spurs fans but that is on helluva group for watching

Dembele is gone, Reus will miss the first 4 games of the group stages I believe, Goetze is still in and out with his metabolic issues i thought

Goetze played last Saturday . Unless you think Pulisic picks up the scoring a lot, I think it's tough to replace Dembele production. BVB could go out and pick up a striker in the next week

ya that is the thing

spurs still have 2 signings to make probly, poch said 4

and BVB have at least 30-50m, since I assume Barca are paying in installments

spurs/bvb wembley is first game of group

so no Reus thats a must win

then they get APOEL

if they can go in to the 3rd/4th games with Madrid with 6 points that would be huge

Dortmund could potentially have 0 or 1 if they lost at wembley and didnt beat madrid

Wow, City have Burnley at home on Sat, Napoli on Tuesday and Cardinals/Rams on Sunday in London...now that would be a week

Let's do this. I'm wide awake and it's 4am, this is beautiful...

Aguero on the bench, he'll score in the last 20

Curious how Ibra and Lukaku coexist, I think Rashford is the loser in this situation but United can score at will if they figure it out

Aguero on the bench, not positive he's ok with that and it's a concern. Bournemouth are straight shit, can't pinpoint they're anything good at

I too think dembele loss helps Dortmund. He's got a lot of potential but he's prettty raw. I watched a bunch of games last year where he just played undisciplined and took shots that were insane

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Back