• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Well that wasn't just disaster, it revealed we aren't even close to competing with anyone competent

Would we need to wear something crazy like a scarf? My knowledge of Syria is next to nil, actually it's nil

they play Honduras on Tuesday at 330 local time it will be 93degrees without humidity on a shitty field with a crazy level crowd . Getting a point yet alone 3 will be a big challenge

So Wayne Rooney now fears his marriage is over? Why? He only just got busted for DUI with a hooker in the car while wifey's at home pregnant, how can she not understand this situation?

Some women, they just don't get it

looks really possibly scotland, northern ireland, and one of ireland or Wales will all be in the playoff

would be an incredible atmosphere for those matchups

looks really possibly scotland, northern ireland, and one of ireland or Wales will all be in the playoff

would be an incredible atmosphere for those matchups

Yes can't wait for these I love these playoffs, big stakes and intense matches.

These 2 will be seeded in the playoffs for sure

Switzerland/Portugal
Italy

Then it's really close most teams are packed between the 20-30th places in the fifa ranking approximately. Also one of these will be eliminated as worst 2nd place team

Ukraine/Iceland
Sweden/Netherlands
Bosnia/Greece
Denmark/Montenegro
Northern Ireland
Ireland/Wales
Slovakia/Slovenia/Scotland

So what Americans? what's the level of confidence today?! First time I'll be watching them since the Copa America last year

usa with no win away in this round so far

could be difficult for the 4th place team who has to go through the playoffs, will play winner of australia-syria

Why is Guzan starting? Arenas is just as bad as Juergen. Rotating the squad in World Cup qualifiers. Jesus

the positive side is Honduras still has to play Mexico and Costa Rica while the USA should win the next 2 without too much trouble

panama beats T and T tonight if US loses and they are 2 points behind the playoff spot too

they need to score here, cant lose this game

yes you're right, probably why australia asked to go with the asian teams to qualify!!

argentina with must wins matches vs venezuela today and peru at home next month. ecuador last match but if they make 6 pts before they should be in

What an impressive disaster this has been, defenders look like they're intentionally passing it to Honduras

same team you had at the last world cup? I had a good impression of the US in Brazil, now with Pulisic you should have improved

Back