• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Yes I thought Germany would have more control on the game, maybe in 2nd half

Löw will have sleepless nights before coming up with his 23 players next year

Fox coverage of this tournament has been great (personnel aside), wonder why they can't figure out Bundesliga

Fox coverage of this tournament has been great (personnel aside), wonder why they can't figure out Bundesliga

Did you see the news about NBC charging for premier league? That will help bundesliga here

They're only charging for online access right?

Yes but you know every once and a while they will put the good games online. You can't have something for free for 4 years and then charge for it. Even if it is only $50. I will watch bundesliga or la liga

Fox always just shows Bayern or Dortmund and for good reason, but they need to ramp it up for the other teams

Yes but you know every once and a while they will put the good games online. You can't have something for free for 4 years and then charge for it. Even if it is only $50. I will watch bundesliga or la liga

I can't see that cause the ratings are still so important

How many tv games can they show simultaneously at once

On Canadian package two channels have epl split, Sportsnet and tsn, which is basically our fox and ESPN

If you get sports package plus a 15$ extra every epl, buli, and 90% of CL and EL games are on tv. They both have a bunch of extra sports channels they just open

If you didn't pay the extra 15 and just got reg sports package it's no buli, 80% of epl games and could miss big ones, and still see 90% of cl and el

Then we have bein which is another 15 and has la Liga, serie a, ligue 1, and the rest of CL and EL. But it's one channel so there's like 3-4 games a week on tv of each league

I would have given him another yellow for the applause fuck this guy

strange decision it's a clear intentional elbow aimed at the head not clearer than that

I guess I take for granted that all EPL games are televised, I assume it's the sports pack but don't know, I've always had it. Same one that gets my NFL, MLB, NBA, SEC, BeIn, etc...think it's for ESPNU too. But all games in the league are televised and sports pack for me is $5/month. Doubt NBC loses much in that whole deal.

Back