• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

first one was off

ol3yq2i.jpg

ZBaYOhh.jpg

And if VAR calls the first one offside (which it was apparently) I don't like it

Need some human element no matter what the get off my lawn assholes say and that was a goal, get over it

I like it but it needs to be improved, not sure exactly how but I think issues come up

like the Pepe goal today, how long do they go back for an offside, is there a set time? is it based on possession etc.

also if they go back and look and say sanchez was onside, but in the view he's clearly fouling someone too, what do they do then

I think that is consistently a top 10 market in the country for soccer viewership( could be dead wrong) .. weird

looks like a small Mexican contingency in the crowd

only like 8,000 people from outside of Russia showed up for this, which is a disaster

I might not be going next year, I saw tickets could cost $700 a pop for group stage games? Fuck that

Id rather they get it right Braves

There is too much money involved in this sport for them to leave it to the refs

They have fallen behind in hockey too

Post ussr they have struggled

putin took over in 2000 but hopefully in about 2004 he realized its time to turn sports around ( I know it was talked about prior to the Olympics). Maybe in 4 years or so they will come out of the woodwork

How many Guys on the Germany B team are starters? Because , they more than held their own against Chile who is a legit top 10 team.

Back