****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

[FONT=&quot]Ultra-violent Russian football hooligans have issued terrifying threats to attack England supporters at Euro 2016.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One Moscow 'firm' called the Spartak Gladiators have threatened to “obliterate” Three Lions supporters travelling to France in a recent online tirade.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]England face Russia in Marseille in their opening game of the tournament on Saturday night.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ultra-violent Russian football hooligans have issued terrifying threats to attack England supporters at Euro 2016.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One Moscow 'firm' called the Spartak Gladiators have threatened to “obliterate” Three Lions supporters travelling to France in a recent online tirade.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]England face Russia in Marseille in their opening game of the tournament on Saturday night.[/FONT]

tbh i dont like veal, but it was a "chef recommended on the menu", it might have been the best thing I had in europe

its not something id ever make on my own, but I have had good schnitzels in the past

never thought about it stuffed though

I am a big fan of Mozza though

wish it was used more here, its a quality cheese

being serious when I say that I am seeing that everyone is reporting that English fans started the trouble last night including the AP. If we are being honest with ourselves, it was probably both supporters combining for some bullshit

Old Port now, all reports say its calm

CkrmnDQWUAADg-y.jpg:large

its stuff like this though that makes me laugh alexi

when people talk about 'rivalries' in US spots being as intense as international football

its not something id ever make on my own, but I have had good schnitzels in the past

never thought about it stuffed though

I am a big fan of Mozza though

wish it was used more here, its a quality cheese

yeah it was more of a Veal version of Cordon Bleu rather then a schnitzel, but either way, you find yourself in Marsielles one day, check it out. I was told to get the Bouillabaisse, but I hate fish

yeah it was more of a Veal version of Cordon Bleu rather then a schnitzel, but either way, you find yourself in Marsielles one day, check it out. I was told to get the Bouillabaisse, but I hate fish

with you there, not a fish fan at all

Is the fish good? I'm pretty much fish n chicken

Marseilles is known for its fish

Bouillabaisse is an assortment of fish and mussels. They are known for it there. From all reports from people that like that stuff, its the thing to eat in southern France

i kinda like corners over

slovaks gonna start taking long shots and those get deflected for corners a lot

its at 2 now

6 or more is -120

LOL pretty much expected, seems like they're handling it fine

Through one on the 2h over

yeah im having trouble blaming the french police

they were probably as prepared as anyone could be. They requested assistance from both English governments and Russian government before the game. You can only contain violence so much in a mob

Meanwhile Mike Carey is back in studio saying he thinks he got signed to a new 5 year extension...

Guys, I won't be on here later so tell me the situations for USA game and Colombia game?
going to bet on something

I eat sushi once a week, fresh as can be even in PHX...and even a Japanese sushi chef, who'd a known?

ya sushi here is huge but we get it fresh

there's a sushi restaurant on every street, not a big fan but everyone i know loves its so end up having once or twice a week

Guys, I won't be on here later so tell me the situations for USA game and Colombia game?

USA basically through with a draw, CR would have to beat columbia by 6, Paraguay need to beat US

Columbia is through but want at least a point most likely to guarantee avoiding Brazil next round

for Colombia, they are already into the next round, but haven't won the group. If they win the game, they win the group

USA wins, and Colombia loses, they win the group. USA wins and Colombia wins, USA is 2nd in the group and moves on. USA draws and Colombia wins, USA is 2nd and move on. USA draws and Colombia loses, with Costa Rica beating them by 5+ goals, USA is eliminated. USA loses, it is over for them.

If US get up 1-0 I expect a bunch of shitshow, draw gets em through

You going to the match dudley

Back