****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

for Colombia, they are already into the next round, but haven't won the group. If they win the game, they win the group

USA wins, and Colombia loses, they win the group. USA wins and Colombia wins, USA is 2nd in the group and moves on. USA draws and Colombia wins, USA is 2nd and move on. USA draws and Colombia loses, with Costa Rica beating them by 5+ goals, USA is eliminated. USA loses, it is over for them.

Yeah im still confused at how they wil play, style

USA basically through with a draw, CR would have to beat columbia by 6, Paraguay need to beat US

Columbia is through but want at least a point most likely to guarantee avoiding Brazil next round
And how are u betting tonight?

ya sushi here is huge but we get it fresh

there's a sushi restaurant on every street, not a big fan but everyone i know loves its so end up having once or twice a week

I've never been to Vancouver but obviously Seattle is the best sushi I've ever had, doubt that even needs to be said and I imagine you're similar. And salmon is my favorite...still pissed I never made it to BC, was supposed to on the work trip to Seattle then 9/11 happened

I am an idiot. I talked about this months ago, figured the tailgating would be a great time alone.. I should have planned it

I am an idiot. I talked about this months ago, figured the tailgating would be a great time alone.. I should have planned it

yep, its the worst when you realize it. Same thing happened to me in Paris when I realized I could have bought tickets to Roland Garros for $20 in March, that were going for $700 in May

USA will go for the win, JK confirmed that. Paraguay has to win, so they will as well. It'll be a wide open game IMO
Good. That's how I wanted to bet it, the over...
i can see Paraguay scoring one early lol just to be the USA fans sweating

yep, its the worst when you realize it. Same thing happened to me in Paris when I realized I could have bought tickets to Roland Garros for $20 in March, that were going for $700 in May
There is like one dude I know that understands soccer and the crazy party scene. He was at a friendly USA and Mexico a few yrs back.
To tell my friends hey in 5 months this soccer tourney is going to be nuts let's plan a trip, u get ahhh maybe.

Soccer a tough sell amongst the locals for me as well although there's an Argentinian guy I know that thinks that only one team in the world exists

I've never been to Vancouver but obviously Seattle is the best sushi I've ever had, doubt that even needs to be said and I imagine you're similar. And salmon is my favorite...still pissed I never made it to BC, was supposed to on the work trip to Seattle then 9/11 happened

ya seattle same thing, it's really a waste to live here and not love fish because of how fresh it is and can be gotten

:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

Likely end up at the track to bet Belmont today but gonna go with P2W in race 5

2,5,7 EXB

I'm pretty heavy on England today, probably more than I'd like considering I've got them to win the group pretty big and to win the whole enchilada

Back