****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

ESPN making huge budget cuts. Can't afford to send crews to each Euro game. I expect they may have one crew out there that will rotate to each big game. Probably England vs Russia todya. BeIn never send their crew to Europe to announce games, do them all from studio in Miami or use another crew.

ESPN making huge budget cuts. Can't afford to send crews to each Euro game. I expect they may have one crew out there that will rotate to each big game. Probably England vs Russia todya. BeIn never send their crew to Europe to announce games, do them all from studio in Miami or use another crew.

Ian Darke, Taylor Twellman, and Sean McManaman are actually there and and doing announcing from the studio. I know BeIN never sends a crew, and neither does Fox for Champions League I believe. I just feel like ESPN should be willing to spend the money to send a few guys out there.

granted I didnt watch the whole thing, but considering they are down to 10 men, Albania didn't seem too bad

Albania

Albania.gif

Mozambique

mzlarge.gif

I will pull for Wales and Sweden because the stars deserve it but not going to likely be betting much on them

0-0 won't surprise me in next match

I love Tirico actually, very good at golf and football. Next major is US Open which Fox will butcher again so he won't be needed till maybe the British Open

I love Tirico actually, very good at golf and football. Next major is US Open which Fox will butcher again so he won't be needed till maybe the British Open

Yeah I feel like Fox is really shitty

for all that I criticize ESPN for, they know how to cover shit. NBC might be better. But ESPN and NBC are lightyears ahead of Fox

It all comes full circle. I wake up and watch DP on NBC sports from 6-9am, then Cowherd is 9-noon. It's like night/day...Patrick has it figured out (NBC) and Cowherd tries so hard it's borderline failure (Fox). Now compare that to NBC Premier League coverage to what Fox failed with in Bunde...Fox has no clue what they want to be. They're trying so hard they've failed at the US Open golf and soccer, yet will show Nascar qualifying and UFC reruns religiously. It's a fucking mess.

Meanwhile NBC just hits it out the park every time, it's got structure. And while I prefer Hello Friends for golf coverage on CBS to John Miller, Tirico is going to make NBC better for that sport starting the day he walks in the building.

I am passing on the Wales/Slovakia game - may bet live, but that gotta be a tough game to handicap.
Both teams making their Euro debuts. Both teams are pretty much one man shows - if that guy is special, the team should do well. If he isn't, or gets hurt, well, lights out.
I have a feeling both teams will play very tight - #1 gk for Wales is out. Slovakia are very old - may be the oldest side at Euros
I did play o9.5 corners cause the price was very low....this one could be a shit fest tho

I am passing on the Wales/Slovakia game - may bet live, but that gotta be a tough game to handicap.
Both teams making their Euro debuts. Both teams are pretty much one man shows - if that guy is special, the team should do well. If he isn't, or gets hurt, well, lights out.
I have a feeling both teams will play very tight - #1 gk for Wales is out. Slovakia are very old - may be the oldest side at Euros
I did play o9.5 corners cause the price was very low....this one could be a shit fest tho

Agree on pace of play -- I like the Under for the game

Back