• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Check out footballhighlights on Reddit. People post review shows among other things on that sub forum.

Yeah it was. Couldn't believe it as it was going in. Match has been so open, but I was dead in the water

Atlanta going have 50k+ for this game and have sold over 30k in season tickets , that's pretty nuts.. this Almiron guy they signed is supposed to be solid

Atlanta going have 50k+ for this game and have sold over 30k in season tickets , that's pretty nuts.. this Almiron guy they signed is supposed to be solid

I wonder if they last

Atlanta has a rep for being a shitty sports town (braves)

There is no reason for Mexicans to transfer their interest from Club Tijuana to a San Diego team

Also there is apparently some talk for the MLS/Liga MX to do a super league. I think that would be great for the MLS

Sounders/Philly o1.5 @ 2.53 1H.
Philly's D is pretty pathetic. Well from what I've seen in pre-season at least. Don't think there's much to it.

ffs, it's little wonder that I have no care to get sucked into MLS. The quality of play is utter shit.
League is dominated by has beens and never made it's. 5'1" Giovinco. 35 year old David Villa, 45 year old Robbie Keane. Bradley Wright Philips is fucking preggo and strutting around out there. Andrea Pirlo has about as much ambition and desire to defend that Chris Christie has pushing away the desert tray.
This is a fucking disgusting league. Sure there are a few shining points of light here and there but for the most part, I'd rather watch UAE games in Greek.

I do think it's nice to see larger crowds out there to watch these games. Enthusiastic fan bases add to the appeal of watching the event, but I'm 99.995 percent sure that as soon as baseball season starts I will not watch more than a moment of MLS again. Total garbage out there.

/rant over for now.

Back