• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Leicester getting right just in time to move on in CL

Think I like Juve to win it at this point and those odds, maybe PSG too

its hard to do though with all the diff start times, you basically have to be on alert for lineups all day, that was my only issue

some good young talent coming into the league, seems like they have stopped with the way over their prime Europeans

yeah I was listening to a podcast about a month ago that said they are scouting in places like Argentina and Brazil now rather then waiting for big European names

of course I'm sure there are still some players they would sell their souls for...Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Chicha, etc....

Chicarito will be with new LA team next year, and he isn't past his prime. He would be huge from a marketing perspective alone

I think Rooney goes to China, but he would have a couple of really good years in MLS. Im sure his wife would want LA or NY though

Richard BuxtonVerified account @RichardBuxton_ <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 1m1 minute ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: -2px -9px 0px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

Wenger claims #AFC going for more direct approach with Welbeck & Giroud in attack. Sounds like the reasoning of his fan channel supporters

Back